American Reds

Discussion in 'The Americas' started by mpoletti, Sep 18, 2012.

1. felipeDonoso22

felipeDonoso22 New Member

what do you all feel would be the best north american cities that Liverpool should play in future pre-season tournaments? both east and west
    I'm talking about cities that have a passion for football (soccer), and a strong fanbase.

2. LFC-Orlando

LFC-Orlando TIA First Team

Hey welcome to the site. Where are you in the States?

I think if the goal is a sold out stadium, Boston or NY would have to be....We did well in Toronto, Charlotte and Chicago too (missed the Charlotte game but went to the other 2). I just don't think that our pre-season outwest was as successful as the East.....

Went to the Chelsea v Real Madrid ICC game a few days ago in Ann Arbor, and there were 106,000 fans. My guess was Madrid 50% Chelsea 25% neutrals 25% (even some of us crazy Reds were wearing our LFC jerseys).

Had that been a Madrid vs LFC game we'd have broken the attendance record set 2 years ago also at the "big house" when Madrid played Manc Utd with almost 110K attendance. And we'd have outnumbered the Madrid fans like Utd did....

3. TexasRed1980

TexasRed1980 New Member

Checking in from Houston, TX. There is a supporter's pub called the Gorgrous Gael, but it's about 50 minutes from my house. I usually make myself a cup of tea and watch matches at home.

Ballgame59 likes this.
  4. treboeth

treboeth Well-Known Member

Are you really American ;-) making tea :shocked:

Welcome along.

darkvoid and lfc.eddie like this.
  5. Ballgame59

Ballgame59 New Member

Hey all. St Petersburg, Florida checking in. On my way to the pub to watch the match.

6. No Men in the Box Redux

No Men in the Box Redux Keyboard Warrior

This place is a dead zone.