Borussia Dortmund

Discussion in 'European Football' started by SoftGerman, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Herb

Herb Well-Known Member

Aubameyang to Man City?

2. Kanonkop

Kanonkop Well-Known Member

Quite a big fee for an unproven teenager. Too early to say if it will be a good transfer or a waste of money.

3. OLDIE

OLDIE TIA New Signing

The question is, is this club imploding or do they have a strategy whereby they improve their finances whilst at the same time refreshing a squad that may have become to comfortable in its surroundings ?

So many players linked outwards and they are engaging in negotiations to bring players in.

Thoughts ?

4. Dortmund fan

Dortmund fan It's fishing time!

BVB transfers until today

OUT:

Gündogan
    Hummels

IN:

Dembele
    Mor
    Rode
    Bartra
    Fritz
    Al Ghaddioui
    Bockhorn
    Wassey

5. Dortmund fan

Zorc wants to try to bye a second Reus.

The guy is a very talented attacking winger from Stuttgart
    His name is Timo Werner.

The transfer fee is nearly 10 m euro.
    There are not many attacking wingers of this high quality on the transfer market.

6. Dortmund fan

Ramos will leave Dortmund and move to China.

7. Dortmund fan

Raphaël Guerreiro (22/Lorient) is close to move to Dortmund.
    Transfer fee: € 11 m.
    Zorc will give him a contract for 4 years.

8. OLDIE

OLDIE TIA New Signing

@dortmundfan Which players are likely to leave in addition to those already departed

9. Dortmund fan

It's probably Subotic and maybe Mkhitaryan (his agent still has negotiations with Zorc, wants more money).

Other players will not leave this summer.

10. Dortmund fan

Zorc's new signing:

Orel Mangala (18)

from Anderlecht.

[​IMG]

11. Dortmund fan

The deal is done!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-)

12. Dortmund fan

Hans-Joachim Watzke: Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not be leaving Borussia Dortmund

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke has assured fans that Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not be leaving the club this summer.

The Armenian international has been linked with a move to the Premier League with Manchester United in recent weeks, but Watzke has said that the player will be playing his football at the Signul-Iduna Park next season.

Speaking to German newspaper Bild, he said, "We at the club actively discussed the option of parting ways with Henrikh Mkhitaryan ahead of time, and we decided that he should stay at BVB also next season."

Mkhitaryan's agent Mino Raiola has stated that his client would prefer a move to Old Trafford, and that he is still working to make that happen.

Raiola said: “He wants to go to Manchester United and we are still trying to resolve the situation.”

Jose Mourinho's side were willing to offer Dortmund a fee in the region of €24m in order to secure the signature of the Armenian captain, with an annual salary of €10m.

The player's current contract will expire at the end of next season, and it is reported that both parties cannot come to an agreement on an extension.

This will surely come as a blow to Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel's long term plans, as Mkhitaryan was a key member of his squad last campaign.

The player made 31 appearances in the Bundesliga last season, contributing 11 goals and 18 assists, as they reclaimed their spot as Germany's second team.

Mkhitaryan signed for Dortmund from Ukrainian side Shakhtar Donetsk back in 2013, and has attracted a lot of interest during his time with the Bundesliga side.

http://www.90min.com/posts/3348161-...itaryan-will-not-be-leaving-borussia-dortmund

[​IMG]

13. spizfromoz

spizfromoz Well-Known Member

Ok, that's settled.

14. Prolix

Prolix Well-Known Member

Dortmund are astonishingly bad at letting their players run down their contracts.

15. Dortmund fan

16. Dortmund fan

17. Dortmund fan

Borussia Dortmund's Neven Subotic 'scouting market' for new club - agent

Subotic, 27, has featured in 259 competitive matches for Dortmund since joining from Mainz in 2008. However, most of them came under his mentor Jurgen Klopp, and the Serbia international has found it difficult to win game time for BVB ever since Thomas Tuchel took over as coach in 2015.

Last season, Subotic played in only 11 matches in all competitions, and his term was also cut short because of a thrombosis in his arm. He is under contract at the Westfalenstadion until 2018.

Although Subotic, who spent large parts of the summer break working for his charitable foundation in Ethiopia, has returned to full fitness ahead of the beginning of Dortmund's preseason, he fears that he will again play a peripheral role next term.

"Currently it does not look like he will get more game time in the upcoming season," Frieder Gramm, his new agent, told kicker. "But he absolutely wants to play, and does not want to earn his money on the bench."

Grahm added in Der Westen: "We are currently scouting the market."

Der Westen reported that several clubs are interested, but no concrete offer has been made yet. Subotic has in the past been linked with a reunion with Klopp at Liverpool, and the player has said in the past that he would be keen to play in the Premier League if he were to leave Dortmund. His name has also been linked with Bundesliga side Hamburg.

Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc said the club would not block any move despite Subotic's status as a fan favourite at the Westfalenstadion.

Zorc told kicker: "We will treat Neven's situation with the necessary and deserved respect."

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2900377...en-subotic-scouting-market-for-new-club-agent

18. Dortmund fan

Neven Subotic announces Borussia Dortmund departure

"Dear friends, during the last year I realised that my love for the game of football in an active role is too big to just be able to see it from outside," he wrote on his official Facebook page. "Football is an important part of my life. I love it and I can't be without it.

"I am in the best age for a football player and I want to use my time to improve myself and my team every day. And I want to have the feeling I am needed and I can give everything for my club.

"That is what I am thinking about. I do not want to earn my money on the bench, but to be a active part of the history like I was until last year. I hope you can understand that. Borussia Dortmund is the club of my heart and it will always be. Yours, Neven."

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...unces-borussia-dortmund-departure_275530.html

[​IMG]

19. Dortmund fan

Bye bye Neven, thanks for wonderful 8 years!

20. Dortmund fan

21. Dortmund fan

The deal is done.

€ 42 m !

Bye bye Mkhitaryan!

22. Rattlesnake888

Rattlesnake888 Well-Known Member

Are Dortmund the ultimate selling club?? They are a top club but just cannot hold on to their star players

23. Hope in your heart

Hope in your heart Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts... Admin

I think your club got shafted there. £35m is a snip in the current market when an English club is involved. Especially as the mancs are the richest of them all. Pity Zorc couldn't hold his nerve a bit longer. He could have got easily £45-50m from them for this player.

TFC likes this.
  24. Rattlesnake888

Rattlesnake888 Well-Known Member

Mkhitaryan was in the last year of his contract so Dortmund were not in that strong a position

Hope in your heart likes this.
  25. Hope in your heart

Hope in your heart Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts... Admin

Ah fair enough then, thought he had two years left. I guess they played their hand quite well then.

26. Zoran

Zoran Fighting like beavers.

Emre Mor gets the #9 shirt at Dortmund.

27. spizfromoz

spizfromoz Well-Known Member

That's some serious departures, there already.
    I'm sure Zorc is investing wisely. Man, that is a tough business to be in over there.

28. Dortmund fan

Arsenal interested in signing Borussia Dortmund star, claims insider

Arsenal have been linked with interest in signing defender Neven Subotic from Borussia Dortmund, according to Emanuele Giulianelli

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2...signing-borussia-dortmund-man-claims-insider/

Arsenal representatives contact Bundesliga giants to sign strong centre back

Arsenal have made contact with Borussia Dortmund to understand if they are ready to sell defender Neven Subotic

http://www.fastonetwo.com/england/a...-contact-bundesliga-giants-sign-strong-centre

29. Dortmund fan

30. Zoran

Zoran Fighting like beavers.

Reus confirmed as Dortmund's new captain.