Bundesliga 2016/17

Discussion in 'European Football' started by Nikola, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Nikola

Nikola Optimist with a bit of experience. Admin

I'm watching Schalke - Dortmund, visitors are teaching a counter-attacking class today. It's 0:1 but it should have really been 0:2 but for Aubameyang's selflessness. Dembele truly is something special, every time I watch him, he looks more creative than in the previous match. A winger by trade but he'll turn into a proper playmaker on the wing if he continues developing like this. Klopp would have really enjoyed working with him.

2. redbj

redbj crowd fund for you to shut up give me the details

don't say that... you are meant to say waster, no work ethic, dodged a bullet

3. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  4. Maria

Maria The Misfit one

That is such a wonderful gesture. Klopp seems truly loved overall in Germany I believe too.

Did Klopp say, when returns to Germany, he is going to live in Mainz as his main home?

Jimmyscase and Livvy like this.
  5. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Maybe not overall in germany ;-) but very much in his former clubs and most of the fans are still appreciating what he has done for them.

Yep he said... "As I will come back to Mainz to live there, I would be glad if there was still Bundesliga football."

I 'm not sure but i think his sons are living there.

Maria likes this.
  6. Maria

Maria The Misfit one

Thanks @Livvy, I like Mainz, visited it when I was a teenager, it's famous for the carnival.

redfanman, Jimmyscase and Livvy like this.