Germany

Discussion in 'World Wide Reds' started by The Ram, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Bretton_Woods

Bretton_Woods New Member

DEVGRU likes this.
  2. DEVGRU

DEVGRU Banned for the umpteenth time

It's a grey hoodie with the the germany logo and mercedes logo's on the front in black. Very very cool.

Thanks for your kind suggestion..will check out the adidas shop. Appreciate your help brother.

3. Jimmyscase

Jimmyscase DoctorJimmy's casebook. Aerial knee-job merchant

One fantastic side effect of having a German manager (and especially this one) is that LFC is now a major media cult club here. LFCs premier league matches are much more easily viewable than before: DAZN streaming platform knows the viewing figures are high and no other team's games are chosen as frequently for their selection of approx.five live games per weekend they can show. It's great to see as I can't travel back to the UK at the moment

SBYM and Livvy like this.
  4. Jimmyscase

Quick heads up for DAZN subscribers: they're showing both live games today. If you're in Germany and can follow the German commentary, you might notice heavy bias toward the Klopp team. Throwing out the usual German standards of professional neutrality normally only happens in Germany / England games, so enjoy the novelty

5. Jimmyscase

Klopps gewagte These: Warum Liverpool nicht titelreif war
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...hese_warum-liverpool-nicht-titelreif-war.html
    The Kicker Online app with an interesting full-length article that covers the same ground as the TIA piece earlier this week. I'll do a quick comparison in future out of my own interest to work out if Klopp's speaking seperately in German to Kicker outside the normal presser channels.