Great resource: Map of where to watch Liverpool

Discussion in 'World Wide Reds' started by Matt, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Matt

Matt Poor Scouser Tommy Admin

2. LFC-Orlando

LFC-Orlando TIA First Team

Man thank you Matt! How did you get the information to build it btw? Based on what other supporters have been reporting? And how can we contribute to its updates?

EDIT: Never mind....just found out how to update it based on google's collaborate.

3. Upstate_Chad

Upstate_Chad TIA Youth Team

Great idea! I just added a location.

Matt likes this.
  4. Chung

Chung TIA Moderator Moderator

5. Kinny Riddle

Kinny Riddle TIA New Signing

Used to live in Hong Kong and visit Champs quite often, so I've duly taken the liberty to move the marker to its correct location, in case anybody mistakenly thinks the pub is located in the middle of the sea. :lol:

6. RedRiot

RedRiot Guest

Just click on the pinpoint icon and it will allow you to place it on the map. I tend to place in the general area and then zoom in until I get the exact location.

7. gasband

gasband The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign

anyone who has a great place to watch Arsenal vs Liverpool in Cardiff?

8. Chung

Chung TIA Moderator Moderator

Ummm I can't see the pinpoint icon :unsure:

9. RedRiot

RedRiot Guest

If you go to the original link posted by Matt and click on the Edit button, you'll be presented with three buttons at the top left of the map. The blue placemark symbol in the middle of the three is what you want.

10. RedRiot

RedRiot Guest

Yeah I would imagine you need a google account of some sort, particularly gmail, in order to edit, although I could be wrong.

11. Semmy

Semmy walk on...walk...on...

Having lunch today at Butcher&Bullock which is @LFCVancouver home pub. If the game is on at 5am, staff are here at 4am opening it up. Love this place

12. lovepool

lovepool New Member

How many Pool fans on this site actually live in the UK? Seems the majority live elsewhere in the World, is there any particular reason for this?

13. Semmy

Semmy walk on...walk...on...

Having lunch today at Butcher&Bullock which is @LFCVancouver home pub. If the game is on at 5am, staff are here at 4am opening it up. Love this place

14. cw37

cw37 New Member

I live in Wigan. I have only got Sky so i get very annoyed when our games are on BT Sport. Not all pubs show that but the best ones around here are Hogans in Leigh and the Griffin in Wigan. I had to do my homework before going. I am low in confidence now i am getting older and will not just walk into any pub. These are quiet ones. I will have to visit for the Derby and the Arsenal game i think.

15. NZred

NZred The Red From NZ

Given the now different way it's broadcast here in NZ (internet ONLY) bars and clubs/pubs etc don't show it anymore.

Happy to add my personal address there and have people around if they are ever in my neck of the woods (unlikely)

16. TheFalse9

TheFalse9 New Member

This isn't entirely on-topic, but I wasn't sure where else to post it: does anyone know which channels show our youth matches? I've never actually watched any, but I presume they're on LFC TV or something?

17. TheFalse9

TheFalse9 New Member

OK, cheers mate!

18. Upstate_Chad

Upstate_Chad TIA Youth Team

I'm going to be in Gaithursburg, MD this weekend for the match. Any additional places to view other than the place listed in Rockville?

19. WrongIslander

WrongIslander Well-Known Member

Worried that there's no where in Liverpool to watch ...

20. johana

johana New Member

I was able to secure some FIFA World cup tickets for Brazil through a company called Ludus Tours. Has anyone else worked with them? They were really great to deal with on the phone/email.

21. Mike78

Mike78 New Member

Awesome, I had no idea about this!!