Jordon Ibe (RW/LW) Bournemouth

Discussion in 'Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk' started by Nikola, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iluvatar

Iluvatar Eru

Not sure why it wouldn't work if they left on good terms? I can quite well imagining Klopp saying look Jordan we don't have the games next season to give you the time you need to push on, I still really rate you and if you develop how I know you should then we'd love to have you back and happy to pay for you. This isn't the end of the journey, it's just a different path.

I'm sure he'll be getting a nice double in his wages and to be a 1st team player under a very good, young and progressive manager.

It's like an extended loan.

Maria and inaiq like this.
  2. inaiq

inaiq "Some people feel the rain others just get wet"

lol

Good luck Ibe, this is your 2nd best move so far. 1st was LFC. .
    Wishing you all the best!

redfanman likes this.
  3. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

I don't think it couldn't work in principle, however in Ibe's case I'm a bit dubious. Partly because of the high fee - what would the buy-back clause have to be for Bournemouth to agree to it - £25m? And then partly because by the end, for whatever reason, it's felt for a while that Ibe was unhappy at the club and wanted out (removing it from social media, general body language etc). For the clause to work the player would need to agree to the transfer, but in Ibe's case not sure I see that happening.

darkvoid and redfanman like this.
  4. costared

costared TIA Reserve Team

Would have loved for him to make it at LFC and following some motm performances last back end ,albeit as wing back, it looked probable. Sadly however not to be. Good luck to Jordan Ibe.

5. Maria

Maria The Misfit one

Good luck to Jordan Ibe at his new club Bournemouth, wish the youngster all the best luck in the world and I hope he does well and gets loads of playing time. I really like the youngster, it is a shame he couldn't develop quickly enough, but I think, if we had stayed in Europe, I believe Klopp would have kept him. He really liked him.

So, we have a chance of buying him back once he gets the playing experience, which is great. He is at a nice club and great manager which is a positive sign.

koptician and redfanman like this.
  6. Woowoo

Woowoo New Member

I think it's a good bit of business on both parts..... especially for ibex Wetherby he would come back or not... first off he needs first team football and he needs that now secondly Wetherby liverpool play a 433 or the 4231 we already have 3 players couts firmino and mane and not one of them over 25 which means they have years ahead of them add to that lallana grujic who can play CAM inns can play on the left, same with original, it was a no brained I think.... he has great potential, but he hasn't proved consistency at all and Liverpool need consistency... the BB is another great bit of business even if it's 25 million .... in 3 years time he will be 22/23 and if he's performed to the levels of what sterling was doing when he was at anfield then he would be a bargain at 25 mil. He needs first team football and we can't offer him that

7. MarcusBerglund

MarcusBerglund Well-Known Member

8. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

Right decision made in the end by Ibe, reckon he could do well there.

9. Celtic Dragon

Celtic Dragon TIA's Tusken Druid Valued Member

Good luck Jordan. Sorry to see you go, but hope you'll do well at Bournemouth.

Maria and redfanman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.