Liverpool FC Head of Nutrition Gives Liverpool A Taste Of Premier League Success

Discussion in 'The Media Room' started by Maria, Dec 27, 2016.

1. StrongINTheAir

StrongINTheAir The voice of reason

Wenger might've changed drinking habits, but with the uproar over how many times Wilshere was caught in a photo smoking, he didn't have success there.
    I was joking about the Being Liverpool with the "settle" comment. It was a major scene in that series between Rodgers and Sterling and some felt the beginning of the end of Sterling being here

2. Kopstar

Kopstar ★★★★★ Valued Member

"steady"

3. Limiescouse

Limiescouse Well-Known Member

BCAAs are very important but there are very few people who would benefit from taking them in an isolated form, and even then it has to be done in a very regimented way. BCAAs themselves provide most of the benefit people get from protein supplements or even just a high animal protein diet, and that means you can get them through those means. Whey is so good preciselty because it is loaded in BCAAs. Most products will design their serving based on delivering an adequate load of BCAAs (30g of whey typically provides the standard serving of 5-6g of BCAA). That's good because BCAAs by themselves are very expensive, and they taste like Satan's spunk.

Chung likes this.
  4. StrongINTheAir

StrongINTheAir The voice of reason

Damnit. That's right. Apologies for messing it up. Guess I tried somewhat successfully to put it out of my mind

5. ubermick

ubermick Willing to drive Moreno to the airport Admin

Forgot all about that. (Or like @StrongINTheAir tried to repress it) In hindsight, no wonder Sterling didn't want to play for him...

6. Chung

Chung TIA Moderator Moderator

Thanks man, that's the first time I've fully understood everything!! I shall stick to my whey in that case :celebrating: