Mario Balotelli (CF) Sampdoria/Milan/China/Anyone

Discussion in 'Rumour Mill - Transfer Talk' started by i_still_miss_fowler, Jun 12, 2015.

?

Do you want to see Mario Balotelli leave ?

1. Yes

73.4%
  2. No

12.0%
  3. On the fence

14.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dortmund fan

Dortmund fan It's fishing time!

It's not official. ;-) It probably costs us a friendly game.

2. Hope in your heart

Hope in your heart Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts... Admin

Well... Favre is renowned for his development skills. I'll be very curious whether he manages to get this lad back on track. Would be an amazing achievement...

3. SirBillShankly

SirBillShankly Joe and Holly's dad

Kloppo was never going to be given the Chancer an opportunity to redeem himself, Nice is about his real level with his limited talent and dubious character. Absolutely delighted we have managed to rid ourselves of him.Hope he grows up but I don't think he will, all Unsupermario cares about is his fame and fortune.Sickening that's he has managed to line his pockets with millions of LFC money with minimal effort.

Good riddance.

T.C.B likes this.
  4. Zoran

Zoran Fighting like beavers.

Close and forget.

Good luck to next clubs with the "misunderstood genius". Just for our sake I hope we don't end up being the last big club that gave him a chance!

redfanman and Barnestormer like this.
  5. carragold

carragold TIA Youth Team

How long do you think it will take for him to clear out the players he has not brought to the club?

6. ptt

ptt Mane I'm excited for this season

Couldn't be arsed for us, I can't be arsed for him.

7. Arminius

Arminius FSG PR plant Moderator

Looks like we will be. He has dropped out of the Italy conversation entirely, and the only Serie A clubs interested were bottom quartile.

8. Inoff

Inoff Member

Happy that we are finally getting shot of him. Really cannot understand the well wishing sentiment, he is a supposed professional who continues to disappoint and makes millions off the back of it.
    It's a shame not for his sake but for the fans of each of the clubs he plays for that he doesn't deliver and that is clearly not through a lack of talent.

I wanted to believe we would be the team where it clicks into place but that was soon forgotten about. Like redbj said it was a long shot in the first place.

So glad that klopp is decisive and less forgiving than supporters (like myself) and credit to the club for getting him off the books... Absolute miracle haha.

No more loose cannons for us from now on, unless they are South American and bite.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Scott Jones and SirBillShankly like this.
  9. Barnestormer

Barnestormer Left wing.

Its not even a main event on the Beeb deadline day summary; strange of em to miss a trick to rub our noses in it. Still time. how his stock has fallen - its shape up now Mario or you are at risk of becoming a very sad story. A new boy in a strange town somehow does not promise a happy end.

Scott Jones likes this.
  10. Scott Jones

Scott Jones Well-Known Member

Nice goodbye by Carra,Nice still paid over the odds.

11. Dortmund fan

2 seasons. But he will keep some players from the previous era (Origi, Milner, Ojo, Can, Firmino and probably Lovren).

12. Dortmund fan

13. ubermick

ubermick Willing to drive Moreno to the airport Admin

Gone. It is with great pleasure that I close this thread, and consign his player thread to the ex-forum. May he never darken our doors again.

14. Nikola

Nikola Optimist with a bit of experience. Admin

No player thread for him as we expected him to leave Liverpool this summer and all of us wished to forget this episode. Hopefully nothing like this happens ever again.

Dortmund fan and koptician like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.