Moyes sa... Van Gaal sa... Mourinho appointed as new boss

Discussion in 'Pitchside - Football Forum' started by Matt, May 7, 2013.

1. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

Doing what he does, trying to get under our players' skins during the run-in. Just mind games as he tries every trick in the book to give them an advantage. Hopefully we don't fall for it.

Scott Jones and redfanman like this.
  2. SBYM

SBYM I'm just living the dream

fmd...

There are very few people on the planet I actually wish harm upon. I hope he falls in the shower and breaks his leg.

Scott Jones likes this.
  3. Scott Jones

Scott Jones Well-Known Member

You're too soft.:-)

Pecl, eng.amohd and SBYM like this.
  4. Nikola

Nikola Optimist with a bit of experience. Admin

I wonder if there will ever be a manager who will be attacked by Mourinho and who will reply with some harsh truth - something along the lines of "let's not divert attention from his players' poor performance, his ugly, boring football, his deconstruction of top attacking talent, let's focus on that rather than his diversion tactics". Everyone knows why he does it and no one thinks of calling it.

Pecl, Joe Ware, SBYM and 1 other person like this.
  5. Zinedine Biscan

If everyone knows, it's robbed of its power anyway. I doubt anybody gets that bothered by anything he says these days. He's been pulling that trick for far too long.

SBYM and redfanman like this.
  6. LFC-Orlando

LFC-Orlando TIA First Team

or breaks something else above his leg :shocked:

eng.amohd and SBYM like this.
  7. Arminius

Arminius FSG PR plant Moderator

I think that is mainly a function of Mourinho's CV. Calling him out takes a fairly impressive career of one's own, and there are relatively few managers with quite his career list. Those that could are smart enough to know that it falls into the same category as mud-wrestling with pigs.

8. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    redfanman and lfc.eddie like this.
  9. kingoftown

kingoftown Really good aimer.

Late to the party, but just wanted to say thank god the giant-nosed, pony-tailed asshole will likely never be relevant again.

Pecl likes this.
  10. eng.amohd

eng.amohd The false nine

What a whiny little bitch! A small piece of advice: do like us last season, concentrate on the EL and rest your players in the league, since you are too confident you will win the EL anyways. That way you will finish in your favourite 6th place, and lose the EL final, and then next season you are going to have the unfair advantage you are bitching about.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Livvy likes this.
  11. Elessar

Elessar Well-Known Member

I won't be surprised he loses the dressing room next season because Ibra will then be gone and he protected Mourinho all the time. You only need to listen to the players. It is Ibra that they listen to and take advice from, not Mourinho. That is probably the main reason to why Mourinho wanted to keep him.

He will spend £300m+ in the summer and be sacked before the 2018-19 season. He don't have a clue how to play attacking football if he is up against an attacking team that taken the lead against them. A very limited manager.

Pecl and eng.amohd like this.
  12. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

A lot of people laughed off manager's comment about their players getting a red card for violent conduct on the pitch but never been asked the question how would red card be justified in their own views.

Mourinho mentioned there's no bloodied face or broken nose, but the fact that Fellaini head butted Aguero in front of the referee, after receiving a yellow a minute before is plain idiotic move. Instead of saying his senior player should know better and not do this sort of thing, he went on a rant about unjust. Is he looking to encourage his players to do much worse then next time they are on the pitch?

Livvy and eng.amohd like this.
  13. eng.amohd

eng.amohd The false nine

Fellaini is the perfect way an Evertonian could leave his mark n the Mancs. They are stuck with him and he continues be shit for him. Moyes is a football genius after all :-)

14. Robot Phobia

Robot Phobia Active Member

sigurdsson and swansea have done us a favour, took them to another home draw. llorente should have got them the full 3 points.

Scott Jones likes this.
  15. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

16. Scott Jones

I get great joy from seeing the manure fans heads in hand then scratching heads in desperation and shame of how things have changed about their theatre of shite that scares no one,he is shitter than LVG and blames the fans for not cheering on the utter negative expensive garbage,that's some fucking bubble he lives in.

17. redfanman

redfanman TIA Regular Valued Member

The whole Mourinho saga at United confuses me. He has wanted that job for quite a while. He inherited a good squad, has money to buy almost any player he could want and a very good youth system. This was the perfect club for him to build a long lasting dynasty and show that he can develop young players too. But he looks far from the manager he was when he first came to the premier league. His teams may attack more next season but he looks far from someone who may stick around to build something long term (although he may not have much choice of where he goes next i suppose).

18. Nikola

Nikola Optimist with a bit of experience. Admin

Just watch them change their tune when Mourinho manages to qualify them for Champions League, through league or through Europa League.

redfanman likes this.
  19. ILLOK

ILLOK In the Danger Zone.

Won't happen

20. Scott Jones

I prefer to the think the wheels will fall off and probably more likely to fail.:-)

SBYM, redfanman, Livvy and 1 other person like this.
  21. lfc.eddie

Post match interviews, if any of you feel like you ate too much and wanting to vomit...

The whole fucking interview ranting about too many matches. By god the man can rant on the same subject for the entire presser....

Luke Shaw, Smalling and Jones should start looking for a new club. Don't think he would want them next season.

ptt, Scott Jones and redfanman like this.
  22. SBYM

SBYM I'm just living the dream

If Wayne Rooney has had a look at redcafe tonight his missus might wanna put him on suicide watch.

Some quality rants in there...

23. ptt

ptt Mane I'm excited for this season

Red Cafe is the gift that just keeps giving :-)

24. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke Wind-Down Merchant

If Shaw's injury isn't as "big" as mourinho wants it to be there might be another red shirt he could wear...

25. redbj

redbj crowd fund for you to shut up give me the details

do
    share, I dare not go in there....ive gotta get stuff done today...

26. RaoulDuke

The hatred and uproar over there might be more entertaining than the moaning and resignation on arsenal mania, goonersworld etc.

Maybe you should check it during your breaks (if you make one).
    It's too tempting. I should visit redcafe now.

27. Zinedine Biscan

They were lucky to get the draw. What's the thinking on their pen? Was in the pub and only half-watching the match, caught it on replay but seemed a pretty blatant dive by Rashford to me.

28. lfc.eddie

You want a player who played 10mins and sit on the damn pitch? Our doctors and physios are too freaking free you need more work for them? Or you are worried without Sturridge the doctors don't have a specimen to use to further their research on prone to injury English footballers?

The Elusive 19th likes this.
  29. RaoulDuke

@lfc.eddie
    Shaw didn't really get injured.
    It was just Jose pushing the wrong buttons on his remote control and crashing it in the process.
    Without a spare remote at hand he had to replace shaw.

SBYM and Hope in your heart like this.
  30. Elessar

Elessar Well-Known Member

It was a dive. It also exist clear evidence that the ref and his assistant can't have seen the incident, they guessed. Both of them together with Rashford should be suspended. Nothing will of course happen. The referees will continue as usual next weekend and be shit again. They know that the even more shit Riley will protect them.