Moyes sa... Van Gaal sa... Mourinho appointed as new boss

Discussion in 'Pitchside - Football Forum' started by Matt, May 7, 2013.

1. Scott Jones

Scott Jones Well-Known Member

He makes more sense than Jose and is funnier.lol

2. Cologne-Liverpool

Cologne-Liverpool Well-Known Member

Ah, that lad againlol Glad you posted this, cheered me up instantly.
    "...you Scouse little wanker...I used to like you, but now you piss me off..." lol

3. Arminius

Arminius FSG PR plant Moderator

This piece expresses my thinking about yesterday - we are quite fortunate that Mourinho did not react to our slip-up, having already decided on prioritizing the EL.

4. Limiescouse

Limiescouse Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a good perspective. I think what he is missing right now is that this isnt just about qualifying Utd for the CL, but being in a position to do us, and Arsenal, some real damage as well. That should be almost as important to him in terms of his positioning his club as well as he can for next season. I'm sure a big part of him acknowledges this, but he is unwilling to put the club's interests first by trying for fear that failing would stain brand Jose. And what is most interesting about all this is the tide in the media seems to have turned, with very people buying his nonsense.

redfanman likes this.
  5. Scott Jones

Jose's manure team have scored the same amount of goals this season has Messi,51.lol

AnfieldCat likes this.
  6. Wyld@Heart

Wyld@Heart Well-Known Member

Not quite sure if you meant that the tide is turning against Mourinho but here is Phil Neville stating the party line on the beeb.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/39840233

7. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

redbj and Livvy like this.
  8. ubermick

ubermick Willing to drive Moreno to the airport Admin

I couldn't give a monkeys. Ive been there and seen it all before and unless we are in with a genuine chance of winning it I don't get excited about us just being in it for the sake of being it. European nights are not usually special. Its usually us scraping past some nonsense side from a minor footballing nation on a freezing Tuesday night. They are mostly* crap, with a few notable exceptions of course.

Oh, deary me. Don't even know where to start with that. So the upshot then is that there's absolutely no point in being involved in a competition unless they're one of the favourites to win it. I just... I can't even manage with that team and their lot any more.

LFCFFC, redbj, redfanman and 5 others like this.
  9. SBYM

SBYM I'm just living the dream

Bat.

Ball.

Home.

Are they five years old?

redbj and redfanman like this.
  10. Zinedine Biscan

I still remember all the urine they extracted when we were in Europa and they in the CL, calling it a Mickey Mouse competition etc.

Oddly enough, this year it's been "you know what, the EL is a cracking competition" and "of course it's a proper trophy" and "who cares about the CL, give me the EL any day".

Bunch of hypocritical twats.

11. Limiescouse

"Ton foil trophy and UEFA cup nights"

redfanman and Zinedine Biscan like this.
  12. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

@ubermick you think that's bad.... this guy name Striker10 said this.
    His entire post didn't explain why he thinks that way, but his opener. The United fans, if they get relegated, it is well deserved having fans that arrogant... never heard us saying such shite before when we were at our pomp.

redfanman, The Elusive 19th and Livvy like this.
  13. cynicaloldgit

cynicaloldgit Well-Known Member

Might be a bit heavy, even for Shrek.

redfanman likes this.
  14. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

Manchester United embarrassing away from home in big games': Jamie Carragher slams Jose Mourinho for cautious approach

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    redfanman, treboeth and Scott Jones like this.
  15. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

Classic Gary Neville, United has Martial, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Pogba and Ibrahimovic in their squad and he said the squad does not have enough attacking prowess so the manager opted to go defensive. Ludicrous.

This coming summer, apparently Neville thought that De Gea will be sold and United will have in excess of more than £200m to spend with all the sale. What's he going to do with those cash? Greizmann for £70-80m at least. They are still short of a centre half, wide player, at least a full back, and possibly a striker too, not to mention a keeper that has been winning them points all season long departed.

Mourinho will go to market with his usual arrogance, and he's not one that is very good at assembling players from scratch. His best teams had always been assembled for him.

LFCFFC, ILLOK, Livvy and 1 other person like this.
  16. redfanman

redfanman TIA Regular Valued Member

Perhaps Arsenal qualifying ahead of us does that? Wenger stays and doesn't strengthen enough, our own fallout from not qualifying sees the fans erupt and players struggle to lift themselves next season and unable to sign our preferred targets - and Mourinho takes credit for stepping aside!

17. SBYM

Please please please please buy Lukaku...

Wonderfully gifted but lazy as fuck, and about as useful as pockets on a singlet when the chips are down.

Imagine the self-indulgent crying those two could get up to in the same dressing room.

18. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

[​IMG]

Why has that photo given me the urge to punch something

redfanman and Scott Jones like this.
  19. SBYM

20. Scott Jones

So they are making the referee's tops now,sounds about right.

ShadesOfRed and Irishanfield like this.
  21. Limiescouse

This sums up how weird things have got at Utd

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/english-pre...nn-interest-highlights-mourinho-goals-problem

Utd need goals so will go all out to bring in top players who can do more in the attacking third. Maybe if Jose allowed players like Mrky or Mata to actually get forward from their pseudofullback positions and get into the attacking third there wouldnt seem to be such an issue with attacking personnel. People in the Utd bubble are actually buying this BS that their lack of goals this season is because they dont have quality in the side. James would address that, but it isnt actually the problem and so it will be lol watching him and their LB doubling up on Mane next year with neither allowed to leave the Utd half.

22. Krimson

Krimson • Supermané •

Terrible poses. Should have had Pogba dabbing, Herrera waving an imaginary yellow card and Lingard staring up at the heavens trying to work out how he's an England international.

ShadesOfRed, ILLOK and Scott Jones like this.
  23. Zinedine Biscan

Why are they showering Pogba, Lingard and Herrera with bird shit? Not that it's not relevant, mind...

ShadesOfRed, Livvy, RaoulDuke and 3 others like this.
  24. Irishanfield

Irishanfield Well-Known Member

Wonder why they didn't use Ashley Young in the photos but then again all the bird shit would just probably end up in his mouth

ShadesOfRed, ILLOK, RaoulDuke and 2 others like this.
  25. LFCFFC

LFCFFC New Member

Lost my shit watching the "debate" between Carra and Neville. Playing Mkhitaryan and Martial as pseudo wing-backs and then crying foul that you don't have enough attacking options. Drowning in self-delusion. "But he only bought 4 players in!!!!1!" - you don't get that excuse when you spend 250 mill, Garry. Klopp made a fucking profit and he's going to finish ahead in the league.

It's pretty clear though, poor old cash-strapped Jose's going to have to spend the equivalent of small African nation's GDP to shift them up to 5th next year. Pogba might even contribute a few more assists than a 30 year old Brazilian CDM, when he's not inventing a new fuckwit handshake with rat-boy Lingaard.

Their season has been propped up by a 35 year old who now has a crook knee (no Raiola...he's not going to be the same after an ACL, but please by all means keeping tricking ManU into paying his retirement fund) and a sublime goalkeeper that I guarantee has invested in his own fax machine to make sure the paperwork reaches Madrid before deadline day. But it's ok, I'm sure Griez will love the idea of playing in a 541 with the human toilet brush Fellaini hoofing it up to him.

That was very cathartic. United 0 - Celta Vigo 2, you know you want to football gods.

Krimson, Livvy, Wyld@Heart and 3 others like this.
  26. won it at-a-turk stadium

won it at-a-turk stadium TIA Regular

So if, accoring to the Manure fans, the 2001 Treble was the Mickey Mouse treble (FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup) + Champions League qualification

Will the Manure fans consider their claims of a Treble (Community Shield, League Cup and UEFA Cup) as a Goofy Treble?

[​IMG]

27. Limiescouse

Jose is such a dickhead. He is saying that Ajax now have a major advantage because his players will be tired whereas all Ajax have to do is concentrate on the final. Yet he's saying this at the same time as he's telling us the the league is now an irrelevance in which he will play much changed sides, while Ajax have to go all out this weekend with a chance to still the league title.

Got, what a twat

28. redfanman

It's not as I'd utd will be doing much crossing of the halfway line during the final - most of their energy will be spent picking themselves off the floor after diving.

29. Scott Jones

Jose,"I don't won't to win the eufa cup,if i win the eufa cup i think it would be a big disappointment for me because i don't want to play in it".2013.
    Obviously lowering his standards to accommodate being manure boss.

The Elusive 19th, TFC and redfanman like this.
  30. redfanman

To be fair, i guess Chelsea are glad he kept them out if it.

Scott Jones likes this.