Moyes sa... Van Gaal sa... Mourinho appointed as new boss

Discussion in 'Pitchside - Football Forum' started by Matt, May 7, 2013.

1. Livvy

Livvy Well-Known Member

2. Scott Jones

Scott Jones Well-Known Member

The Antoine Griezmann impression was uncanny.:eh?:

LFCFFC likes this.
  3. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Haha ...."I'm shitting my pants...not literally"

Well that's good to know.

ShadesOfRed likes this.
  4. LFCFFC

LFCFFC New Member

He makes more sense then Jose, less whinging too.

Slightly worried though, I feel like he might implode if United lose the EL final... especially if its to a Smalling own goal lol

Livvy likes this.
  5. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Well he has reviewed tonights performance already....

Dogshit I heard several times.

6. ubermick

ubermick Willing to drive Moreno to the airport Admin

Well, true enough it was. They're bordering on pub team level now.

Honestly, I can't stand United fans as much as the next fella, but I'm actually starting to feel bad for them a little bit. They're just fucking unwatchable now. Their fear factor is gone completely, Southampton were well up for that and unlucky not to have won it. (Compared with the bus parking they did against us, Chelsea, and City.)

7. Nikola

Nikola Optimist with a bit of experience. Admin

I'd wait until after Europa League final, Gaz... Their football is largely boring but it got them League Cup and if (probably "when" rather than "if") they win Europa League, it will be job done for Mourinho. Back to Champions League, money will keep flowing and, more important, they will overtake our trophy record.

8. redfanman

redfanman TIA Regular Valued Member

dodgy reffing got them the League cup

9. ubermick

ubermick Willing to drive Moreno to the airport Admin

The way they've been playing? I don't think they're as strong a favourites to beat Ajax as many think. Would fucking LOVE to see them shit the bed at the last, given how Mourinho has basically put all his faith into winning it.

10. Hope in your heart

Hope in your heart Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts... Admin

He has done nothing else than Klopp last season, so let's hope that he fails just like Klopp failed last year. Fingers crossed, I'll be a passionate Ajax fan for that final.

11. redfanman

Without their talisman in goal too. That could make a big difference to them.

12. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

13. RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke Wind-Down Merchant

David Moyes finishes 7th with ManU, PoS. Sacked.
    The special one finishes 6th.
    The invincible Messiah!

14. Zinedine Biscan

Fewer league wins than either Moyes of LvG as well, their worst since 1991.

Would be so, so funny if they lose the final.

Anfield rd Dreamer likes this.
  15. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

Bailly not involve is not going to be a big problem if the manager install De Gea back as their number one.

There are two groups of Man United fans that I have met, the oldschool group are not too pleased with the manager but biting their tongue because he might win the cup finals and get them to the Champs League. They know he has underperformed and they are blaming his tactics rather than the players. They are not sure if he is going to improve them drastically next season if there is no Champs League for United. They see his squad as a team with a few more attacking players away from turning those draws into wins. The other group are the glory hunters, even they are not getting on the case of the manager. But they are harping on the players not putting in their shift. They complained about Pogba lack of support from quality players, yes, quality players. And instead of looking at what they are lacking on the pitch, they blamed the likes of Luke Shaw and those injured players for not running through brickwalls for the manager.

Mourinho will be safe until next season of course. He needs to win this Europa League or else there will be a group starting to doubt him. The irony is that these exact group of fans I am talking to are the ones that called out Benitez for being boring and defensive. Now they tell me defence wins the league, while attacking flair wins matches not league titles. Yeah right.....

@ubermick may think these bunch are not going to be able to stop Ajax, but I have seen Ajax matches and I have seen their defence. They are very young and inexperienced in their defending. If Mourinho got an early goal, Ajax is going to find it hard to break that double decker bus of Man United.

And lastly, this...
    What the fuck? Who the hell does he think he is? This is a league of 20 teams, not United's personal league, you dick head!

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  16. ILLOK

ILLOK In the Danger Zone.

By all accounts Romero has been excellent for them when given a chance, and De Gea has not had his best season. I honestly doubt it'll matter which one of them plays. No Bailly is a big loss though, he's far, far better than their other centre backs.

17. kotsebotse

kotsebotse TIA New Signing

Mourinho already said that Romero will be his goalkeeper in the EL final and also said that he'll play Romero in one of their final two games => Romero started yesterday against Southampton.

18. Kanonkop

Kanonkop Well-Known Member

Scott Jones, Krimson and redfanman like this.
  19. Elessar

Elessar Well-Known Member

If Mourinho don't deliver big trophies then he will lose the dressing room. He treats the players like shit in the media and they won't accept that if he don't deliver. No CL and he will have big problems. A bad start next season and he will lose the dressing room Mourinho style.

20. redfanman

21. redaderry

redaderry Well-Known Member

Erm, ... well actually...

22. Strictly Armchair

Strictly Armchair Perspective and equilibrium

See old crying arse is at it again. Today's tearjerker is "some of the club's youngsters are not ready for the first team" Oh do shut up you whining little prick. He must have to get his violin restrung every fucking week at the current rate. I won't link to the article to save you all from the incessant misery (I'm good like that).

Surely only the incredibly hard of thinking are still swallowing these copious helpings of self-serving bullshit. About the only thing he hasn't said this season is "The stands are too high". Give it time though. Give it time.

It's amazing what a reputation can allow you to get away with almost unchallenged. Moyes, 19 wins, 64 points, 7th and didn't even make it to the end of the season. Van Gaal, 20 wins, 70 points, 4th followed by 19 wins, 66 points and 5th. All the while he was looking over his shoulder. Maureen, 18 wins and 69 points at best, 6th. The reward, he'll probably get about a quarter of a billion to spunk on 'team building' during the summer. An indifferent start to next season will put the little shit even more on the defensive (and I don't mean a flat back 10 either).

It would bring great cheer to me (and millions of others) next season if an opposing full back was to make a clearance near to the touchline and absolutely leather it straight into his face. Good 10 metre run up to the ball, straight off the laces, full back lift. In fact, fuck it. Leave the football out of it, the full back can just go over and launch himself full on into old chirpy chops. Where's Kevin Muscat when you need him? He was a malevolent bastard.

A little stat for you all, since the start of last season the Great Entertainers™ have scored 101 league goals. Ronaldo and Messi have 120 between them.

Let us end this period of calm reflection with a question. How many José Mourinhos does it take to change a lightbulb?
    One, he just stands there with his hand up while the world revolves around him.

Scott Jones, MViper, LFCFFC and 7 others like this.
  23. The Elusive 19th

The Elusive 19th TIA Youth Team

Why opposition fullback - Luke Shaw will do it.

24. Zinedine Biscan

ShadesOfRed and redfanman like this.
  25. lfc.eddie

I think the Ajax head coach needs to get Overmars to do more work for him, I can't believe he said this...
    All Overmars has to do is to join TIA and he will get a low down on how Mourinho operates. Everyone in here knows how he is going to play his hand against Ajax.... Park the double decker.

26. eng.amohd

eng.amohd The false nine

I can't wait to see an epic comeback from Ajax, coming from behind to kick the living hell out of those bastards. Nothing but a massive heartbreak for them will please me. Own goals, poor reffing for them, missed penalties, anything that drives them crazy really!

27. lfc.eddie

Game hasn't started yet mate, Ajax is not behind United.... they need to play each other to know who is ahead and who isn't.

28. Bonus

Bonus TIA New Signing

a winning goal from a shocking penalty decision in the 9th minute of 'fergie time' will do for me, thank you very much!

then from a cross the land you will hear a cry of 'aways look on the bright side of life' from LFC fans young and old!

Its nice to dream......

eng.amohd likes this.
  29. eng.amohd

eng.amohd The false nine

I know mate, I mean that Utd take the lead early, then Ajax make a comeback, just like how we lost against Sevilla last season.

30. Zinedine Biscan

Mourinho has seemingly now been moaning that Ajax don't deserve to be in the EL final as they came through after being knocked out of the CL.

What a fucking douchebag.

Has he actually become more of a sour whining mingebag than he's ever been before? It feels like it.