So Rafa Wasnt Sacked!

Discussion in 'The Albert - LFC Talk' started by Makati Red, Apr 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

Makati's had a grudge against Rafa since he signed up here, been a while since he last had a pop at him, though. Not surprised in the least he was the one who seized upon an article seeming to criticise him and has been on it like a dog with a bone ever since. He can attempt whatever arguments he like to try to justify it, it boils down to the fact he just doesn't like the guy and takes every opportunity he can to knock him. It's about the only thing all his personalities seem to agree on.

Just don't say a bad word against his favourite manager Houllier.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Elessar

Elessar Well-Known Member

You can't say if Mourinho is a good manager or not. He spent much more than a billion as a manager for different clubs. We don't have a clue if he can build up a very good squad or not without spending fantasy money. I rate Pochettino for example much higher than Mourinho. Rafa is without any doubt at all the better manager.

If it is one manager that play politics then it is Mourinho. Rafa tries his very best saving his clubs. At Inter and Real he didn't had a fair chance. It isn't a secret that Mourinho told a few players what to do. That they shouldn't give a shit what Rafa tells them to do. At Real he made the "mistake" telling Ronaldo the mega big ego one what to do. He told him that he must track back helping out in defense and after that Rafa was finished.

Mourinho is the type of manager that want the referees to be scared of him, just like Ferguson. It is a part of the tactics to make referees scared of him. How many of his league titles did his teams win because of cheating? He must make his players do that because the fantasy millions isn't enough.

How good is Mourinho? I don't have a clue. What is true is that he destroy football. He don't give a shit about fair play. He is a cheater.

3. Wyld@Heart

Wyld@Heart Well-Known Member

Cannot be arsed... :yawn:

redbj, Kanonkop, Scott Jones and 3 others like this.
  4. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

And Mourinho as well. He doesn't seem to like any of our managers after Houllier. He's biting his tongue on Klopp, wait till there's a bigger group of Klopp hating people in here and you will see him go.

5. Makati Red

Makati Red Well-Known Member

YOu really dont know a thing about me anyone who knows me would have a good giggle at your post as it is so wide of the mark

6. Makati Red

Makati Red Well-Known Member

JUst missinformed he didnt spend any money at Porto

ALso its about winning trophies not how much you spend Ranieri had all the money he wanted before Mourinho arrived and got his team plus 4vadditions to win the title

7. Wyld@Heart

Don't worry, we have good giggles at how wide off the mark your posts are as well. :well done:

8. Zinedine Biscan

Zinedine Biscan The patient one

Not really, I remember discussing that very subject with you shortly after you joined up.

Scott Jones, redfanman and Wyld@Heart like this.
  9. Elessar

He did spend money at Porto, not close at what he done at Chelsea, Inter, Real and now United but he still spent money. He has never been manager at a club that wasn't expected to win the title whatever manager they had. Porto at that time was one of the biggest clubs in Europe.

10. Elessar

How will Mourinho sort out his problems at United? Will he give youngsters a chance or will he spend £300m+ net? His solution to a problem have always been to spend fantasy money. Not trying to build a long term solution. He won't care about that because he know that he will soon change club.

11. The Elusive 19th

The Elusive 19th TIA Youth Team

Moan fucking Ho is a better manager than Rafa? Jesus wept. Where is the puke smiley and bang the head on the wall smiley.

12. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

Which one of him did you discuss it with, have you ever thought of that? I don't think you could keep track on which one of him you've been conversing in each thread, so I don't think you can ask him if he remembered about your discussion with him, even he doesn't know which one of his other personality was in at that time.... lol

13. redfanman

redfanman TIA Regular Valued Member

Inter didnt prove anything. Mourinho had the opportunity to bring in players that he wanted, Rafa didnt. The players Rafa inherited were pretty much burnt out (although Rafa's training regime also contributed) and still had Mourinho in their ears telling them how great they were and how bad his replacement was. If anyone was playing politics, it was Mourinho, making it harder for anyone following in his footsteps to achieve and thereby make him look better in the process.

Scott Jones and Wyld@Heart like this.
  14. redbj

redbj crowd fund for you to shut up give me the details

We actually do know. A bit about you, and personally, it's not good.

Slagging off Rafa, the tone, and indication of your opening post, then the subsequent lauding of a Manchester utd manager who...I might add...shamelessly told rafas missus to 'stay in the kitchen'....over the man who brought us the fifth European cup is shameless.

Rafa did many things, but one thing he did, one moment in time, speaks more to me than anything else...96k from his severance package went to the HJF....

Makes #beeps# like you irrelevant and I wish you'd #beep# off under the rock you crawled out from.

ISMF edit :Red BJ what would you're mother say.......actually with a name like yours I don't know lol. I have inserted beeps above to protect my fragile little mind from such profanity.

15. The Elusive 19th

The Elusive 19th TIA Youth Team

There comes one of Rafa's staunch defender who ran a few roads on seeing Rafa just to say a hi to him and giggle like a school girl proposing to her bf.
    Don't see a need for ban.

16. Wyld@Heart

Bravo. Bra-fucking-vo!

redbj and Scott Jones like this.
  17. Kanonkop

Kanonkop Well-Known Member

Well. that must make Conte the genius above all others then in the managerial world.

You come out with some ill thought out concepts but the above really takes it to a new level (or should I say depth).

Scott Jones and Wyld@Heart like this.
  18. i_still_miss_fowler

i_still_miss_fowler Well-Known Member Moderator

I think this thread has run its course.

Closing it before there is more angst.

James H, ptt, inaiq and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.