Ticket Spares and Exchange

Discussion in 'The Albert - LFC Talk' started by Denzil, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Henderson

Henderson New Member

I have got a ticket for Liverpool vs Tottenham league cup game 25/10/16. Main Stand seat. Reply if you are interested. Thanks

2. YasG

YasG New Member

Anyone got 3 tickets available for Monday night game

3. darkvoid

darkvoid Tiocfaidh ár lá

Ya sure why not:tongue:

4. Kanonkop

Kanonkop Well-Known Member

Absolutely - wherever you want to sit- no worries. Won't even ask for face value this close to the game, just a fiver to buy a pint or two please. I'll even throw in a car park pass for you to make it a more memorable experience.

Sionach, darkvoid and Rattlesnake888 like this.
  5. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

I sometimes wonder if these people are spambots.

darkvoid likes this.
  6. Edergarcia

Edergarcia New Member

I know it is a bit early... but I'm looking for a pair for Man City. :rolleyes:

7. darkvoid

darkvoid Tiocfaidh ár lá

A pair of what?

Balls?

treboeth and Scott Jones like this.
  8. Joe Ware

Joe Ware Well-Known Member

I love this thread - it's a much better alternative to the 'Funny pictures and Jokes' thread.

9. darkvoid

darkvoid Tiocfaidh ár lá

You do get some characters in here indeedlol

Maybe it was a typo and he's looking for a pear to bring in a packed lunch for the city game?
    If you have two pears do you have a pair of pears?:?:

10. Edergarcia

Edergarcia New Member

Well. I thought this topic was serious. Anyway, I am looking for 2 tickets for Man City game as I'm travelling from Spain. Regards.

11. darkvoid

darkvoid Tiocfaidh ár lá

Don't know about the tickets but i can definitely get my hands on a pair of pears for you:well done:

12. Joe Ware

It is serious - sometimes at least! :-)

Just so you know, tickets for a Man City game against us will be in very high demand (to say the least) and therefore will be highly prized by those who are able to obtain them.
    Consequently those who are lucky enough to get these tickets are not very likely to hand out tickets to someone who has only made two posts on this site so far.
    Trust I have explained the situation sufficiently!

Maria, treboeth and darkvoid like this.
  13. Scott Jones

Scott Jones Well-Known Member

I'm after some gold dust and I might as well ask if anyone has a spare hens tooth,cheers:well done:

darkvoid likes this.
  14. Edergarcia

Edergarcia New Member

Of course! I am a newcomer here. I'll do all my best to get the tickets as I've got the membership but I suppose it won't be enough. Anyway thanks for your polite answer.

15. Joe Ware

No problem!
    Keep a look out on the LFC website for any Additional Member sales - not very likely for a game of this profile but it's pretty much your only chance.
    If you are planning a trip over here and are willing to splash out then Hospitality tickets are generally easily available but cost in the region of £240 upwards per person.

Edergarcia likes this.
  16. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

I've noticed the additional members sales have been quite easy if you are on time this season as opposed to previous years.

Man Utd had a limit of 4 games the previous season in the additional one, it's highly likely Man City will be the same.

Edergarcia likes this.
  17. Edergarcia

Edergarcia New Member

Oh! :-( I've only assisted to 1 game last season. Thanks for the info!

18. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Yeah I think you might be lucky but it's unlikely due to that ruling, You will find out roughly around the 20th of November.

That's when I guess they announce the additional information, unless you get lucky here.

Just noticed it's on new years eve... what a way to spoil/celebrate the new year....

19. Valhondo

Valhondo New Member

Hi to everyone,

First of all I want to introduce myself and say sorry for my english. Think it's not really bad, but not as good as I wish.

I'm from Barcelona and I'm interested in getting a pair of tickets for a Liverpool match. I'm not a all-life-fan but I have become a fervent follower these lasts years. I really wish to go to Anfield and watch a match and live that atmosphere.

The problem is that I didn't realize how difficult is to get a ticket until I have tried. I bought a Membership account and Liverpool's official webpage but when I connect to buy tickets at the time they say that the tickets will be available they always appear as sold out. I don't understand this point because I always connect at the exactly hour they mention.

I have decided that the best option may be to get in contact to someone from the city and ask him help to get a pair of tickets. I need to know I would have tickets before arranging the travel.

So, this is why I'm asking help to you. I'm interested in the match against Sunderland, on 26th of November. I think this is not a very high demand match as others could be. I know that I'm in this forum and this may mean that I'm not reliable, but this is the real reason why I registered on this forum.

So, I would be really pleased if we can speak about this. Thank you in advance.

ILLOK likes this.
  20. KopCologne

KopCologne New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to this forum... Me and my husband are LFC fans from Germany and fortunately we've been able to get tickets to some matches this season. However, we won't be able to make it to all of those and we are going to give our tickets to friends.
    Just a question in general - will there be any problems if there's a woman's name on the card but a man is using it?! I've never had the impression that anyone was even interested in the name on the card but I just want to be sure...
    Thank you!

21. RedSeven

RedSeven On the one road Valued Member

Will be lucky to get tickets for games played this side of new year on the official site as the only ones being sold for those games are a few returned by season ticket holders.

In the week beginning the 14th of November the tickets go on sale for the games played in the 2nd half of the season. You should be able to get some tickets in that sale,if you work out how to go about it,can be confusing for members who haven't used the site before.

Valhondo likes this.
  22. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Yeah if you are buying in the all members second sale just take your time and make sure what games you want, I could easily have got 4 but I settled for 3.

I was on at 8.15 this morning and I could have got Watford tickets, I think save the link to the actual sales page not the one that links to it.

Valhondo likes this.
  23. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Hello

I guess it's fine, the ticket stalls on the last 7 or 8 games I've been to are automatic not sure if any of them are still manned. Most of them were in the old main stand and the Kop.

Only issue would be if the card didn't scan correctly.

24. Valhondo

Valhondo New Member

Well, I think I'm not pretty sure about how to do it, but I checked the web and says that full sale details will be announced soon. I will pay attention to this then.

Thank you very much.

25. RedSeven

decide which games you want to get tickets for.
    a screen will tell you to wait and when the sale starts you will be put into a queue.
    once the sale starts,whatever time it says you have to wait,DO NOT REFRESH as this will put you to the back of the queue.
    when you do get on to the site to buy tickets you get about 30 mins to do so.pick your tickets(either take whatever they allocate you or go to stadium overview/diagram and pick you own),make sure you put them in your basket before proceeding to the next step of purchasing them or buying more tickets for other games.
    you may only have 30 mins but take your time to make sure you have done everything right/have credit card and members card at the ready.
    good luck and hope you get what games you want.

you can also link cards together through the family and friends part of the site so you can buy 2 tickets at once,i'm not sure if this applies to adult and teen together but does when it is 2 adult memberships.

This is not a guarantee of getting a ticket,but it should help you through the process and possibly making it easier for you to get one.

mattyhurst likes this.
  26. Valhondo

Valhondo New Member

I think the procedure is quite similar to the second tickets sale process. But I have another question.

Can't I buy 2 tickets at the same time for the same match with only one single membership account? I want to go with a friend of mine (of course, don't want to travel and enjoy a match alone) so it is important for me to have the chance to pick a pair of tickets.

If not, I guess he will have to buy another membership account.

Thank you again for your time!

27. RedSeven

You will need 2 memberships to buy 2 tickets

28. CooperTrooper82

CooperTrooper82 New Member

Anyone need one for Watford on Sunday? I've got one spare in the Main Stand. Face Value. Let me know.

29. Stevehughes1981

Stevehughes1981 New Member

I need two tickets for game on Sunday v Watford, sons 8th birthday - anyone help PLEASE????

30. Stevehughes1981

Stevehughes1981 New Member

need two any ideas?