Ticket Spares and Exchange

Discussion in 'The Albert - LFC Talk' started by Denzil, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jred

Jred New Member

Hello, new to the forum but I am a long time reds fan. Tryin to plan a trip to the Spurs Game on feb 11th. I know that tickets will be in high demand but think I can get 2.I need to book flights and just wanted to know if anyone knows when the game time will be confirmed for TV. Probably would stay over on sat and sunday so any change on these days is not a concern .but is the game likely to be changed to Monday night if spurs don't make CL knock stage to be played feb 14/15 ? or even possibly a Friday night ? Looked at the fixture list and this game seems to be the standout one of that weekend.

2. Dennis Laidlaw

Dennis Laidlaw New Member

evening I too am new to this forum, sorry I never read this until know but I have 2 hospitality season tickets well my company does. I cant attend all the games as I stay north east scotland. I try and sell the games i cant make, looking for face value only just looking to cover costs and get supporters in my seats. If this helps for future please let me know. Also spread the word if you hear of anyone struggling to get to a game. cheers

3. Dennis Laidlaw

Dennis Laidlaw New Member

I have 2 carlsberg dugout seats if thats any help

4. Aidan Brophy

Aidan Brophy New Member

Hi , new to this forum and I'm looking for a spare ticket for Bournemouth away next month.. Has anyone got spares or advice on how to get one? Have flights booked from home (Ireland) and I'm desperate for a ticket! Cheers

5. RedSeven

RedSeven On the one road Valued Member

You will be lucky to get an away ticket,check on toutless.ie, failing that you may get a ticket in with the Bournemouth supporters.

Aidan Brophy likes this.
  6. Aidan Brophy

Aidan Brophy New Member

Thanks mate, I've had a look at toutless. Understand they'll be hard to come by as there's only 1200 but it's worth a shot to look for people with spares!

7. ILLOK

ILLOK In the Danger Zone.

If anyone has any spares I'd be sooooooooooooo grateful.

Tickets this year are like gold dust. Please, anyone :wave::wave::wave::wave:

8. blaker81

blaker81 TIA New Signing

Hello,
    Looking for 3 tickets (preferably seated next to each other but not necessary) for a trip to Liverpool in April. My second time going to Anfield, first for my friends. Flights are booked just looking for tickets now. Aware they could be difficult to find.
    Everton April 1st
    Bournemouth April 5th
    Not sure if I'm posting this way too early but thank you for any help regardless,
    Blake

9. Wark_This_Way

Wark_This_Way New Member

Hi, I'm looking for two tickets for the Stoke game on 26th December, is that something you can help me with?

10. Jan63

Jan63 New Member

Please delete if not allowed, new poster to site. We are season ticket holders who cannot attend West Ham game today, 11th December and have released 2 seats together through the LFC ticket exchange.

11. Leah jenski

Leah jenski New Member

Hello friends- American wife here looking for a way to get my husband (an avid fan) tickets to see his favorite team for Christmas and the website is a tad confusing for me as I know nothing about this stuff. Must I become a member to buy a ticket? Does hospitality include a ticket? I would so appreciate any guidance as to how to secure tickets for him to make this dream come true. Probably end of January or end of Feb time frame but I'm flexible and I don't care which team he sees them play. Thanks for any advice you are able to offer. Warmly, Leah

12. Bretton_Woods

Bretton_Woods New Member

I am looking desperately for an away ticket for Sunderland, our 1st match in 2017. If anyone could offer any spares I'd highly appreciate it.

13. Kemen Magajne

Kemen Magajne New Member

i am looking for 2 tickets for an game at 1.April vs Everton. I would really appreciate if anyone could offer any spares.

14. Lucas.leiva

Lucas.leiva New Member

Hi guys, hoping someone will be able to sort me out with 1/2 tickets to the Plymouth FA cup game! Miffed that it's sold out already

15. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

I have a spare in the Kop which I won't be able to make not sure how to pass it on as it's in my card.

16. Lucas.leiva

Lucas.leiva New Member

I don't know how either can you request a ticket for that game or do you have a mate going that can get me in with it?

17. lfc.eddie

lfc.eddie "¿Plata... O Plomo?" Valued Member

I think this thread might need to change it's title to charity thread, as there are a lot of one post wonders coming in here asking for a ticket or two.

mattyhurst and bridgeman like this.
  18. Liam Rider

Liam Rider New Member

One, or preferably two tickets wanted for tonight. Please PM. Thanks.

19. Kopstar

Kopstar ★★★★★ Valued Member

Oh sure, no problem at all.

20. treboeth

treboeth Well-Known Member

Hahaha time for my plan to be hatched..................

Can anyone get me in the Directors Box for the Man City match and if you can pick me and 6 others up from Swansea and take us home after the game that would be much appreciated (will slip you a fiver for petrol)

redalways likes this.
  21. Isle

Isle Active Member

Looking for advice/suggestions...

My wife and I are coming to London the last week in March and staying through the next week. We intended to travel to Liverpool the weekend of 4/1 and I am "hoping" (I realize this may be a long shot) to acquire tickets for the Everton match.

My question is this...how realistic is it going to be for me to acquire tickets for that match? Any advice or suggestions or help I would be most appreciative. PM is great too. Thank you in advance!

22. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Probably two hopes and one is Bob.

23. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

Nah I don't man, going phone up the ticket office and see what they suggest, I would expect a few sell backs.

24. mrlfc

mrlfc New Member

How do I go about selling / swapping a ticket? Bought a single ticket for Burnley game 12th March but now can't attend.

25. scotch_red

scotch_red New Member

In Liverpool next weekend, looking to buy 2 tickets for FA Cup match versus Plymouth , if anybody could help it would be appreciated.

26. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

I'd get in touch with the ticket office if it's on your card I think that is the easiest way, not sure if they offer transferable tickets but it's unlikely, I know the lady on the phone said I could return my Spurs one and it was likely to sell. Anfield tickets have been a bit like gold dust so you are bound to get it back especially if we are still up there.

27. Denzil

Denzil TIA Reserve Team

I'm after 2 for the Saints away game in the cup, anyone got or know of 2 spares going? PM or email me mdelms@hotmail.com

Will SWAP my Hull away for the saints tickets if needed.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  28. mrlfc

mrlfc New Member

How would I get my money back as all I've read was on a season ticket basis?

29. Jan

Jan New Member

Hi, I´m a fan from Berlin and want to see the match on 6th May against Southhampton. Until now I only found tickets from agencies for around 400 €. I don´t wanna support those gangsters. Is there any legal chance to get one or two tickets for a reasonable price? Please pm ...

30. mattyhurst

mattyhurst TIA Regular

As I said give them a ring.