• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

2019/2020 Fixtures v 2018/2019 Results - Season Comparison

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
Ad-free Member
Thank you @Fowler's Left Peg fantastic job yet again.

Glad you have some space to improve next season otherwise this would have been one difficult thread to get enthused about.

Season 17/18 we got 75 points, which was enough to win the league in 5 seasons. Shows what a good team has been built.
I also read today from pep Linders on 5 focus areas they had this season like set pieces, throw ins, using full backs - and they’ve already identified the 5 areas they need to improve next season.

Whilst I’m looking forward to next season, and especially attending games again..... right now I just want to soak this season in. Take it all in. Can’t wait for the season highlights to come out. I’ll be watching those.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
So we won the title the weekend before lockdown.

Irony is that weekend with us winning and Man City losing was the day I felt we had done it for sure only for Covid-19 to come along, anyhow glad we won it on the field before lockdown.

Anyhow we can improve, all good.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Chelsea's run of 86 is quite a long way in front of the rest isn't it? We must be close to 2nd...anyone know?

LFCFFC

I still don't think the magnitude of this teams' achievements over the last couple of seasons has quite sunk in for me yet. I mean, I know the boys are the best on the planet (ergo universe)...but the statistics and broken records just keep cropping up.

It's been a privelige to watch and is providing me some excellent ammunition to taunt any future grand children with. 'Now Sadio Mane...THERE was a footballer'.