3pm Kicks Offs Shown Live in Liverpool City Centre

donks

TIA First Team
I'm heading over for the Palace game at the weekend and unfortunately my ticket fell through. This won't spoil my weekend but I still want to watch the match somewhere. I'm aware it's against the law to screen 3pm kicks offs in England. Does anybody with local knowledge know of any bar that shows the games on IPTV? If you do please send me a private message.

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
Seen people on RAWK suggest the William Gladstone or Motel. I'd be surprised if the former did but you've got more of a chance with the latter.

I've watched 3pms in Fusion before but that was a while ago, not sure if they still do it. It was a bit shit if I'm honest.

Downloading the livesports tv app or potato streams onto your phone and find some WIFI is probably your safest bet.

Red_Jedi

Anfield kick about
I'm heading over for the Palace game at the weekend and unfortunately my ticket fell through. This won't spoil my weekend but I still want to watch the match somewhere. I'm aware it's against the law to screen 3pm kicks offs in England. Does anybody with local knowledge know of any bar that shows the games on IPTV? If you do please send me a private message.
I reckon go to the ticket office at anfield for about 12.30ish - you never know your luck, but might be able to pick one up.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Seen people on RAWK suggest the William Gladstone or Motel. I'd be surprised if the former did but you've got more of a chance with the latter.

I've watched 3pms in Fusion before but that was a while ago, not sure if they still do it. It was a bit shit if I'm honest.

Downloading the livesports tv app or potato streams onto your phone and find some WIFI is probably your safest bet.
Ya I have potato streams but also go for navixsports and livenet TV (kinda like mobdro) as they have a live events section that will give links to the TV stations that are showing the games

donks

TIA First Team

Cheers lad I might pop those bars an email