Adrien Rabiot (CM) PSG

Neukolln

I'm not overly concerned about missing out on Rabiot. IMO there is way too much smoke around his attitude and behavior. His relationship with Tuchel has deteriorated way past bad, into toxic territory. From what I read, Tuchel wouldn't even allow him in the dressing room on match days. Things have to be incredibly tense to reach those depths. No player is worth that. No one piece is greater than the sum total.

Maria

Omg!lollol. You lot, honestly, can't believe it
You guys are bad as us sometimes. My Scotland cousin had a thing for John Terry (she must have had a mutated gene or something) and my friend who is a mild football fan had a thing for Arsene Wenger.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
He'd probably ask for £200k here if he's getting £170k at Barca, no thanks in that case, as much as I like his potential (also not a young player anymore and his development stalled a bit like Kovacic's). That would be too much of a financial package for a player without a clearer role in midfield and being maybe a tad too soft/slow for Klopp (not that he'd necessarily fail in bringing something out of him). Think Barca view him as potentially Rakitic's future replacement but as the left sided #8. Possibly see if, with time, he's capable of playing the Busquets role. But primarily I think he'll be used as the LCM in a 3 (or at times 2).

Walshy07

In Klopp we trust
Can’t say I’m fussed about missing out on this bloke.
Next......