Admin
if you ask the world
who is the best free kick taker ?
Answer : juninho
and if you ask the world
who is the king of magical pass ?
Answer : ozil
so ozil fit liverpool more !
I think you’d struggle to find a player less of a fit for Klopp’s Liverpool than Mesut Ozil. My grandma runs more than him, and she’s 83.

Iluvatar

Allez Allez Allez
Considering he is a life long Liverpool fan if we had wanted him he’d been signed up now.

Has flashes of brilliance but doesn’t appear to have the personality that would fit here. Bit of a mummy’s boy.

I think there are far better already here and out there.

Anfield rd Dreamer

if you ask the world
who is the best free kick taker ?
Answer : juninho
and if you ask the world
who is the king of magical pass ?
Answer : ozil
so ozil fit liverpool more !
Asked the world via Google and Juninho came in second;

And apparently Merlin is the answer to the second question, no sign of Ozil;

Now I'm pretty sure none of this has anything to do with links to Rabiot though.

santana

ozil is the king of magical pass
this is his gift his magic !
he do not need to run

Anfield rd Dreamer

Let’s talk about Rabiot

He's been kicked out of the squad for months because he won't sign an extension and they won't reintroduce him before his contract expires. His relationship with PSG has effectively been ended 6 months earlier than it had to be by their choice. He's free to do what he likes.

Elessar

He's been kicked out of the squad for months because he won't sign an extension and they won't reintroduce him before his contract expires. His relationship with PSG has effectively been ended 6 months earlier than it had to be by their choice. He's free to do what he likes.
PSG is doing what a lot of clubs do, make the player look as bad as possible so the club will look as good as possible.

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
ozil is the king of magical pass
this is his gift his magic !
he do not need to run
I'm gravitating between you are either a bot or some kind wind up merchant.
Your posts make as much sense as a bot but then I think I remember that there was a guy who got banned for wumming who pretended to write in nonsensical English

melbournered

Your posts make as much sense as a bot but then I think I remember that there was a guy who got banned for wumming who pretended to write in nonsensical English
I've been thinking he is taking the piss, and is enjoying it. Could be totally wrong but it's not that hard to come to that conclusion.

santana

you want a good midfielder .. right ?
ozil is bigger and better so if you can not bring ozil then bring .. rabiot .
no problem !

redaderry

rupzzz

TIA Regular
you want a good midfielder .. right ?
ozil is bigger and better so if you can not bring ozil then bring .. rabiot .
no problem !
You're flogging a dead horse mate. Everyone understands that you would rather have Ozil than Rabiot. Everyone is telling you what they think of Ozil. You're not in agreement. Agree to disagree and move on. It's the weekend...weekend...chillax.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Can we leave out the discussion of whether Santana is a bot? He is a lad communicating in a second language, who is very forgiving of footballers who turn it on enough to look good in a five minute YouTube clip. Let’s keep this on Rabiot.

Limiescouse

Let’s talk about Rabiot

I think Rabiot is a prick, and is everything I dislike about top level sports. However, this is a bullshit criticism and is nothing more than a distraction by a PSG group embarrassed to go out of europe yet again in such a meek way.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I think Rabiot is a prick, and is everything I dislike about top level sports. However, this is a bullshit criticism and is nothing more than a distraction by a PSG group embarrassed to go out of europe yet again in such a meek way.
I tend to agree. My first reaction was that he shouldn’t really be out on the piss, especially after a defeat, but reading about how he has been frozen out for not signing a new contract makes me think he’s entitled to do as he likes.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
I tend to agree. My first reaction was that he shouldn’t really be out on the piss, especially after a defeat, but reading about how he has been frozen out for not signing a new contract makes me think he’s entitled to do as he likes.
The club didn't value him enough to give him the wages he asked for, not wanting to sell him in Jan on a cheap and not wanting to play him even when they had to. So while getting paid more than an average joe and not having anything to do, what do the club expect from a 20 year old? Party!!

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
If we want to sustain our title bids into next season and after we need to add quality to replace Milner, Sturridge, Lallana and maybe even Hendo.
Players like Rabiot on a free are quality. Mad not to take him.

JustHitMyHead

TIA Reserve Team
If we want to sustain our title bids into next season and after we need to add quality to replace Milner, Sturridge, Lallana and maybe even Hendo.
Players like Rabiot on a free are quality. Mad not to take him.
Not mad... we aren't skint. We should find the best player that fits our style.

How much would you risk team harmony for one player? He has been described many times as: critical, ungrateful, petulant, etc. Do we risk unsettling the other players?

Could you imagine if he pulled this at our club:

"If I decided to withdraw from the list of alternates, it is because I consider that the choice of the coach towards me does not answer any sporting logic because for all these years the message was clear, it is the performances in a club which open the doors of the national team."

Or this...

‘Things got heated in training two or three times, after some slightly rough challenges,’ Rabiot told Le Parisien. ‘But I really had it out with (him) in the United States during a pre-season match against Chelsea. ‘He was angry at me for something that was not at all my fault. And I, well I do not accept injustice. So I responded by insulting him.

Or this response from his manager for speaking out in public (2015) about playing more and wanting a loan:

"Rabiot's comments bother me," Blanc said at a news conference.

"He has to understand that you have to respect the club when you still have a contract for five years.

"I am not going to say more about it or I might get upset again."

Or further comments from Blanc:
“When you are so far ahead, don’t ruin it with decisions or attitudes that are completely off kilter,” Blanc said. “He shouldn’t get his back up.” “He has an enormous amount of potential but unfortunately not everything’s straightforward with him,” Blanc told France Football magazine.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Not mad... we aren't skint. We should find the best player that fits our style.

How much would you risk team harmony for one player? He has been described many times as: critical, ungrateful, petulant, etc. Do we risk unsettling the other players?

Could you imagine if he pulled this at our club:

"If I decided to withdraw from the list of alternates, it is because I consider that the choice of the coach towards me does not answer any sporting logic because for all these years the message was clear, it is the performances in a club which open the doors of the national team."

Or this...

‘Things got heated in training two or three times, after some slightly rough challenges,’ Rabiot told Le Parisien. ‘But I really had it out with (him) in the United States during a pre-season match against Chelsea. ‘He was angry at me for something that was not at all my fault. And I, well I do not accept injustice. So I responded by insulting him.

Or this response from his manager for speaking out in public (2015) about playing more and wanting a loan:

"Rabiot's comments bother me," Blanc said at a news conference.

"He has to understand that you have to respect the club when you still have a contract for five years.

"I am not going to say more about it or I might get upset again."

Or further comments from Blanc:
“When you are so far ahead, don’t ruin it with decisions or attitudes that are completely off kilter,” Blanc said. “He shouldn’t get his back up.” “He has an enormous amount of potential but unfortunately not everything’s straightforward with him,” Blanc told France Football magazine.
The first one is about the National team, Klopp has never seemed to have a problem with his players not getting along with their National coach. They took N'Zonzi to the world cup instead of him it was a stupid mistake.

2nd is about Zlatan isn't it? I'd take it as a good thing they didn't get along. He had the balls to call someone like that out on his bullshit.

The ones with Blanc boil down to him wanting to play more between 18 and 21 when Blanc was the manager. He was better than some who were playing ahead of him but that's not what matters at PSG and they wouldn't loan him. Klopp is very much on the footballers side of things in that situation and doesn't believe in stifling a players career or progress just to make sure there's enough cover. He also doesn't care about age, price and wages in the first place when picking who plays.

He's been described as critical but has he been wrong? Easy to point someone as a bad guy to draw attention away from mistakes. Ungrateful and petulant over PSG? Seriously that club isn't the kind of club anyone should be feeling grateful to. Any of their youth players who have broken through into the seniors have done it despite the club (And their acquisition of star players) not because of it.