• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Alberto Moreno (LB) to Lazio

Status
Not open for further replies.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Any reason for that opinion ?
Or just another random remark :think:
Even more random when it was posted in a thread where has fuck all to do with Swansea and relegation, and gets away with it.... :?: Unbelievable.

Bonus

TIA New Signing
Ad-free Member
It would probably have made more sense for Makati to just write that in the first place?
Perhaps he likes people jumping down his throat at every opportunity,
hence his cryptic post, that at first appeared to be nothing to do with the thread.

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Where did the Swansea rumour come from and how much are they said to have bid for Moreno?

K

Klopptinho

It would probably have made more sense for Makati to just write that in the first place?
Makati and moreno have an awful lot in common. their ability to be about to score a goal at one end and commit a clumsy mistake leading to a penalty and a yellow card at the other end all in one action is uncanny . lol both are brilliant at confusing a simple situation .

Red Skip

Red Skip
There appears to be plenty of interest in Moreno (Napoli, Swansea and possibily others suitors will show an interest) - maybe the player would prefer a move back to his home country Spain.

K

Klopptinho

There appears to be plenty of interest in Moreno (Napoli, Swansea and possibily others suitors will show an interest) - maybe the player would prefer a move back to his home country Spain.
a lot of supporters seem to be interested in us getting tierney .. why don't we offer a loan swap deal between the two.. moreno might regain his confidence in scotland and PR machine BR can talk moreno up and declare him the best left back since downing .. might raise the offers for him next summer lol:celebrating:

Red Skip

Red Skip
a lot of supporters seem to be interested in us getting tierney .. why don't we offer a loan swap deal between the two.. moreno might regain his confidence in scotland and PR machine BR can talk moreno up and declare him the best left back since downing .. might raise the offers for him next summer lol:celebrating:
@Klopptinho - your suggestion is a good about a swap deal with Celtic- Tieney would certainly be an upgrade for our LB position to give support to Milner for a rest now and then. :)

Chewbazza

True Believer
Ad-free Member
He'd definitely get a League winners medal to add to his CV and show he is capable of success in multiple leagues.

K

Klopptinho

He'd definitely get a League winners medal to add to his CV and show he is capable of success in multiple leagues.
send them markovic as well ? might fluke a few champions league goals and get his title winners medal ! we are not using our PR guru very well .. someone phone Brendan! :think:

kwala

TIA Regular
Do Napoli play 3 at the back still and wingback? Could be a great move for the lad. Far less back post headers to contest too. Wish him well. Used to think he just needed time to mature and gain experience. That he could be coached on defensive play, but it just never materialised here.

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Ad-free Member
send them markovic as well ? might fluke a few champions league goals and get his title winners medal ! we are not using our PR guru very well .. someone phone Brendan! :think:
Sadly, of players signed under his tenure, aside from Balotelli, I think Moreno and Marko were the two players BR wanted the least and had the least time for. Committee signings pushed through instead of who he wanted (Bertrand in Albie's case, can't remember who for Marko's), and think he quickly got tired of having to walk Albie through matches from the technical area...

K

Klopptinho

Sadly, of players signed under his tenure, aside from Balotelli, I think Moreno and Marko were the two players BR wanted the least and had the least time for. Committee signings pushed through instead of who he wanted (Bertrand in Albie's case, can't remember who for Marko's), and think he quickly got tired of having to walk Albie through matches from the technical area...
perhaps .. but he may also relish the idea of improving those two players .. but it's a fantasy idea . i can't imagine either player enjoying the nice warm climate of scotland in the winter months lol

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team
Sakho and Can are there too in BR's not wanted list.

ubermick

Willing to drive Lovren to the airport
Admin
Came from a blog, yes a blog that Makati posted in the twitter thread.
Yeah. Let's see if we can't spot any "utter fucking madeuppeyness" clues in that... "article" he posted, shall we?

Swansea City have submitted a bid for Liverpool full-back Alberto Moreno, Football Whispers can exclusively reveal.

Moreno is a man in demand. A number of clubs including Southampton and Real Sociedad have made enquires over the availability of the 24-year-old while Napoli had an £11million offer reportedly rejected.

But we understand the Swans, in an attempt to jump to the front of what’s quickly becoming a long queue, have made a bid that is just under the £13million mark.

Liverpool are yet to respond to the formal offer and it and is thought the club want a minimum of £15million for former Sevilla defender, who is now surplus to requirements at Anfield.

With a potential bidding war on their hands, and over two months of the transfer window still remaining, it’s unlikely the club will part ways for anything under that figure.​

K

Klopptinho

Yeah. Let's see if we can't spot any "utter fucking madeuppeyness" clues in that... "article" he posted, shall we?

Swansea City have submitted a bid for Liverpool full-back Alberto Moreno, Football Whispers can exclusively reveal.

Moreno is a man in demand. A number of clubs including Southampton and Real Sociedad have made enquires over the availability of the 24-year-old while Napoli had an £11million offer reportedly rejected.

But we understand the Swans, in an attempt to jump to the front of what’s quickly becoming a long queue, have made a bid that is just under the £13million mark.

Liverpool are yet to respond to the formal offer and it and is thought the club want a minimum of £15million for former Sevilla defender, who is now surplus to requirements at Anfield.

With a potential bidding war on their hands, and over two months of the transfer window still remaining, it’s unlikely the club will part ways for anything under that figure.​
i don't believe that swans jump queues or have an interest in buying football players . i doubt that bit is true or have i misread the article ?

boston red

Show me the Mane.
How hard could it be to convince Albert that his football career lies elsewhere.
I convinced my nephew with morla and crayons, surely we can play game of charades w/pen and paper or what ever it takes.

treboeth

How hard could it be to convince Albert that his football career lies elsewhere.
I convinced my nephew with morla and crayons, surely we can play game of charades w/pen and paper or what ever it takes.
I think that`s disgusting of you :unhappy:

Comparing your poor nephew to Moreno, uncalled for that ;-)

It would probably take the time left on his contract to convince the daft sod to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.