• Goalposts (yawn)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sack of cash

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Tries to lean on Karius, who drops him

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • Worried Achterberg

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Contract table. Which it obviously will be.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Degsy’s World Cup runner up medal. He hasn’t taken it off yet.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Desperate for content Express journalists.

• 10,000 scouse OAPs having their pacemakers checked.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nabil Fekir, who is leaning the other way.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • No lean. We’re all just getting carried away.

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Rio Festival headdress

• Ray Clemmo’s goalie gloves.

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Bobby F’s gorgeous new silver locks.

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YeGra

We're so conditioned by the fear of our keepers fucking up that whenever they're in possession, we shit ourselves.

Getting a keeper with confidence who can pull off those dummies and tricks is a warm welcome. It will be a bit nerve racking at first but hopefully we'll be conditioned out of this constant fear when we ask our keeper to do something.

richieh10

We’re buying all of Roma
We’re never gonna stop
From Alisson to Salah
We’ll buy the fucking lot
So leave the coleseum
For the fields of Anfield Rd
Play for loyal supporters
Who come from Liverpool

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

Dutch

Been watching like more likely all of us videos on Allison and he is very good with his feet ridiculously good for a GK but what I notice the most is HIs distribution its Xabi Alonsoesq. Reckon he will get a couple of assists this seasons
Can't seem to find a lot of examples of how he is with corners.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
Just watched that German video and after we've already spoken about his wife, he is married to a pediatrician, whom he met during some international duties. He said, in case of illness it is much better to have a doctor at home than an "actress" . :J Very nice family.

richieh10

Just watched that German video and after we've already spoken about his wife, he is married to a pediatrician, whom he met during some international duties. He said, in case of illness it is much better to have a doctor at home than an "actress" . :J Very nice family.

That’s funny coz she don’t look a think like my doctor.

richieh10

First game...........4th min............lets one in through his legs.

It would be worth it just to read the reaction posts on every forum lol
Everybody immediately calls for Karius to be restored to the starting 11 and Migs to be bought back in

Maria

It is going to be like a mini Brazil enclave in the Northwest, with Man city and Man Utd Brazilian contingent. These players are friends outside of football. It is really exciting days.
Alisson is truly blessed with a wonderful family and a great move to our illustrious club.

nobluff

TIA Reserve Team
I have been led to believe that Klopp has always wanted a keeper with good distribution, first and foremost. I always thought of Pepe when I read this, he was probably the best distributor of the ball that I can remember. Those throws of his were something to behold, and we had many fast counter attacks because of that.

The YouTube scouting of Alisson has been difficult, as most of his videos have been saves, and tricks into fooling closing down attackers. The one video that I did see about his distribution, was amazing (Somewhere in this thread, good luck finding it). Those throws are just as good as Pepe, with Pepe probably just a tiny bit better, and he is definitely excellent at finding the right short pass that opens up space for the Midfielders. Our amazing front three (4, including Shaqiri), will be salivating (or, I quote "frothing at the ...", if you are @Foldy) over those accurate and flat long kicks.

Everyone, does need to relax thou. I remember when Pepe first arrived, he was far from perfect. I can vaguely remember a huge blunder he had against mu that had everyone moaning and saying "here we go again". Pepe turned out quite well.

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
I don't think that's him, but yeah hopefully an announcement soon and a positive friendly tonight with no injuries.

:-)

RedSeven

On the one road
We’re buying all of Roma
We’re never gonna stop
From Alisson to Salah
We’ll buy the fucking lot
So leave the coleseum
For the fields of Anfield Rd
Play for loyal supporters
Who come from Liverpool

ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

That doesn't rhyme:-)

Kopstar

★★★★★
I don't think that's him, but yeah hopefully an announcement soon and a positive friendly tonight with no injuries.

:-)
Oohhh....official LFC photographer posting naughty teasers! Somebody on twitter has said it's from Naby's announcement video...?

Status
Not open for further replies.