• Goalposts (yawn)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Sack of cash

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Tries to lean on Karius, who drops him

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • Worried Achterberg

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Contract table. Which it obviously will be.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Degsy’s World Cup runner up medal. He hasn’t taken it off yet.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Desperate for content Express journalists.

• 10,000 scouse OAPs having their pacemakers checked.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nabil Fekir, who is leaning the other way.

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • No lean. We’re all just getting carried away.

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Rio Festival headdress

• Ray Clemmo’s goalie gloves.

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Bobby F’s gorgeous new silver locks.

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Livvy

Alles wird gut
He can cut this shit out. Imagine the collective sound of 55 thousand fans shitting themselves when he does this thanks to the nervousness around our recent keepers
Ha.. He is a brasilian so everyone has to get used to this "kind of magic moments", it's just their style of play. Did you think it's different because he's a keeper? He likes to play football as well lollol

Lowton_Red

No football club is successful without hard work.
Most probably Ward and Karius will split the minutes like they have so far. You could make a strong case for either one needing a loan or to stay at the club as no2 next season, so really couldn't call which way Klopp will go.
I agreed with your assessment. However, if the Echo is right, it looks like we're going to have to reappraise the situation as Ward might be off to Leicester. It will be interesting to see if he plays tonight against Blackburn.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
No.

We've had clowns in goal for years, costing us dear, a laughing stock for our rivals (and some on here). So now we go and pay a fortune for a bloke who didn't even want to come here a few weeks ago, didn't even give Danny Ward a chance.
Like I say, he needs to be very good or we'll end up looking like cunts again.
I think if Danny Ward was in any way good enough to be our Goalkeeper, he’d be our Goalkeeper.

Incredible how some fans can turn anything into a complaint.

dockers_strike

Thanks, but I can't find anything on Liverpoolfc.com. Do you have a link?
Not official links no think I saw something on the echo so maybe not the club announcement as such! But he is on the verge of joining Leicester with a £10m fee agreed so cannot see how he would be at Ewood Park tonight.

Lowton_Red

No football club is successful without hard work.
Not official links no think I saw something on the echo so maybe not the club announcement as such! But he is on the verge of joining Leicester with a £10m fee agreed so cannot see how he would be at Ewood Park tonight.
He's not in tonight's team:

Liverpool XI: Karius, Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Milner, Lallana, Woodburn, Ojo, Origi, Solanke.

Substitutes: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Keita, Gomez, Sturridge, Robertson, Phillips, Jones, Markovic, Camacho, Kelleher.

Kelleher to play in the second half?

Zinedine Biscan

Never go full Lovren

Liverpool XI: Karius, Clyne, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Milner, Lallana, Woodburn, Ojo, Origi, Solanke.

Substitutes: Fabinho, Van Dijk, Keita, Gomez, Sturridge, Robertson, Phillips, Jones, Markovic, Camacho, Kelleher.
No Grabara either? Is Kelleher a goalie?

I'm basically the kiss of death for no2 keepers at this point.

dockers_strike

Haha, was just going to post as its gone up on the echo. :well done:

ptt

2019, a year of incredible celebration
7:45 for me :-) One colossal guy with a huge smile and a bright future photographed next to our new keeper :-)

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
Is there any chance of this being announced this evening? Yet another big step in our team's development.We are gonna have an immense spine to the team aren't we?

NoRushtoscore

Alisson to come on for Karius after FT.
My son reckons he'll come on at half time for Karius and play. Imagine how cool that would be-better than all of these shite youtube videos to announce a new player, he just trots out of the tunnel at half time!

My son is only 11 though-so has a much better imagination than the people madly putting together a crap youtube video :-)

Last edited:

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
My son reckons he'll come on at half time for Karius and play. Imagine how cool that would be-better than all of these shite youtube videos to announce a new player, he just trots out of the tunnel at half time!

My son is only 11 though-so has a much better imagine than the people madly putting together a crap youtube video :-)
Even more depressing for the poor sod karius

Status
Not open for further replies.