• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Announcing the new forum The Anfield Noise

costared

TIA Reserve Team
I have requested a code for TAN and got a thumbs up but still no mail. I realise you guys must be very busy setting everything up, just don´t want to missout onanything as the new season gets under way. Good luck with the new forum. I am sure it will be a success.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
I have requested a code for TAN and got a thumbs up but still no mail. I realise you guys must be very busy setting everything up, just don´t want to missout onanything as the new season gets under way. Good luck with the new forum. I am sure it will be a success.
Original went out 16 hours ago, I just re-sent (to a yahoo email). If you don't get that one shortly, PM me and we will work something else out.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Just in case this is what I am missing. I give The Anfield Noise full permission to use my email as registered with TIA.
Nope. nothing missing except where your invitation is going. Assuming that you still have access to the Yahoo account in question, something must be filtering. Take another look, and if it is still not there, PM me. I will cancel the existing one and get you an invitation by PM

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Nope. nothing missing except where your invitation is going. Assuming that you still have access to the Yahoo account in question, something must be filtering. Take another look, and if it is still not there, PM me. I will cancel the existing one and get you an invitation by PM
Thanks for that. I had not used the Yahoo address for a long time but have now re activated it so your mail should show up soon.

costared

TIA Reserve Team
Thanks for that. I had not used the Yahoo address for a long time but have now re activated it so your mail should show up soon.
Still no mail but the Yahoo address should be o.k. now if you can resend, that should be the easiest way.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Still no mail but the Yahoo address should be o.k. now if you can resend, that should be the easiest way.
Re-sent. We have had a couple of tricky ones so far, so if you don't get it, check back and we have a workaround now.

Libero

This feels all quite strange, been on this forum for such a long time....2003 I signed up.

I want to say a big thank you to Matt and Max who I think were the original creators of the site and I’m sure some of the newer members have been involved too.

End of an era.

vjcpatriot

I must say it's been slow going getting the invitation to this new forum. Isn't there any way for you to automate the process?

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
I must say it's been slow going getting the invitation to this new forum. Isn't there any way for you to automate the process?
I was offline the last 36 hours or so, and that's the reason why @Arminius couldn't reach out to you yet. The other admins aren't available right now, the other mods are busy with the new forum, so all hinges on me first to provide your e-mail address to Arminius, and then on him to invite people.

Sorry for the delay, mate. But it will come for sure (and no, there's no way to automate the process of invitation).

The Phenom

Potestatem obscuri lateris nescitis
I was offline the last 36 hours or so, and that's the reason why @Arminius couldn't reach out to you yet. The other admins aren't available right now, the other mods are busy with the new forum, so all hinges on me first to provide your e-mail address to Arminius, and then on him to invite people.

Sorry for the delay, mate. But it will come for sure (and no, there's no way to automate the process of invitation).
Many thanks to you and the other guys for putting in all these efforts. Please don't overwork. Take a rest every now and then. We will be patient, no problem.

RedBaron

Curse you RedBaron!!!!
Actually not sorted..
Followed the directions but still need a code if anyone has one hidden away!