• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Being: Liverpool DVD Release

Matt

Poor Scouser Tommy
Admin

For the first time ever, experience unprecedented access to one of the world’s most successful and prestigious football clubs – Liverpool FC with BEING: LIVERPOOL, available on DVD from 26th November 2012.

A must own DVD for Liverpool fans, this unique and exclusive fly-on-the-wall documentary provides an unparalleled “Access All Anfield” look into exactly what goes on behind the scenes at a Premier League football club, offering a fascinating insight into the club, the players and the management team.

Having been granted unprecedented access to one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious clubs, Being: Liverpool is an intriguing six-part documentary following the highs and lows of Liverpool FC as they attempt to recover from their crushing FA cup final defeat at the end of the 2011/12 season and create a newly successful chapter within Liverpool’s legendary history.

Will Brendan Rogers be able to raise Liverpool’s game in time for the new season? Will the team be able to regain their winning potential and qualify for the European Championships

Join Liverpool greats such as Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher as well as a whole host of other Liverpool FC stars as they reveal the dedication, hard work and sacrifice it takes to never walk alone.

Plus discover even more with exclusive bonus features in the fascinating Being: Liverpool. Extras include:

Golf Prank
Batting Cages
WBA Team Meeting
Yoga
Penalty Shootout
Board Game
World Cup
Coach Scrimmage

Keep your eye on the ball and bring home Being: Liverpool, available on DVD from 26th November 2012.

Amazon Link

Also see this article for some great funny manager rants - http://www.thisisanf...anager-moments/

AnfieldCat

TIA Squad Member
I know this show divided opinion but I enjoyed it and will hopefully be getting this DVD at some point, imagine rewatching it in 10 years time hopefully after Brendan has won loads of trophies!!

Iron_Zombie

I think I'll avoid this as a stocking filler for Christmas. Whilst not quite as bad as I was expecting it to be, it was still pretty cringeworthy.

The one moment that stuck in my mind was this part where they put a scene into slow motion, however it was a really lame scene where Ian Ayre and some of the players were just walking in the car park. As Rodgers was leaving in his car he gave this really camp wave where he just sort of wiggled his fingers. But it all being in slow motion just made it look a million times worse. I was pissing myself laughing at how bad that moment was - not exactly a Reservoir Dogs moment anyway.