• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Bruno Fernandes (AM) Sporting Lisbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterlcoutidge

Rumours have it he's moving to City. We can't let that happen! The guy is the midfield Suarez. Absolutely destroying the Portugese league this year with 20 goals and 13 assists. Gets around the pitch too. A real hustler.

Take a look at his highlights this year

We desperately need G + A from midfield next season if we want to beat City. They have 7 players who could easily get 10 + goals and assists next season and we have three... That is the difference between us and City. We need silvas and De Bruynes if we're gonna win the league.

Feel like we're gonna get Brandt instead, who I also rate highly, but I think Fernandes is special and worth the added cost.

What do you guys think?

Brianaldo

wants the league
This young man is a good player. I agree, the type of player we could use. A playmaker in the classic #10 mold who can let bombs fly from long distance too. He’ll be cheaper than a Joao Felix would be too and I think he’s better, at least in a 2-3 year window.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Ad-free Member
Rumours have it he's moving to City. We can't let that happen! The guy is the midfield Suarez. Absolutely destroying the Portugese league this year with 20 goals and 13 assists. Gets around the pitch too. A real hustler.

Take a look at his highlights this year

We desperately need G + A from midfield next season if we want to beat City. They have 7 players who could easily get 10 + goals and assists next season and we have three... That is the difference between us and City. We need silvas and De Bruynes if we're gonna win the league.

Feel like we're gonna get Brandt instead, who I also rate highly, but I think Fernandes is special and worth the added cost.

What do you guys think?
I think you need a reliable source linking him to Liverpool.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Ad-free Member
Damn, if only there was a thread where you could discuss players you think we should buy, but haven't yet been linked to. But that's probably just a crazy dream...
I remember such a thread but the guy who started it is a bit of a doofus so I had to put him on ignore. Made the entire thread disappear.

All I know is that this thread isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.