Can we do the league and CL double?

SirBillShankly

God help and protect us.
That's what I'm thinking now. It used to be the league and FA Cup but I'm thinking can we do the league AND the CL?

Is our squad big enough? I really think we can. We have everything needed, we have the hunger, quality, manager, everything.

So, what does every one think. Can we do the league and CL double?

Plamen

The last year we were one win away from the double.So yeah I do think we can do it this year.Another thing to consider is that this year Man City are not as consistent as the last season and I don't see Leicester keeping this consistency until May.We had some injuries this season but our results havent been affected.When Ali was missing because of injury we won every game.Matip havent played since 20th of October but we still managed to win every PL game since then.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
It’s definitely on. We should have won it last year, but for the questionable financial doping of an mid-table team. This squad is good enough, deep enough and have the right character.

But as Hope says, we could easily win nothing too.

iftikhar

We just take one game at a time; no matter if it's League, CL, Energy Drink, FA or the flipping WCC and see where it takes us. But I will tell you this much; if we have a +/- 10 points lead in the league by end of January and we move into QF, competition will start freaking out. YNWA

rockafella

Registered before you did
Very hard to do, but we should be favourites for both. (For some reason City are bookies CL favourites. Almost as odd as how they were favourites for the game at Anfield). Last season proved we can go all the way in the CL whilst still winning every week in the league - we never dropped a point after the Bayern second leg.

That said, lets not get carried away. To be fair, I don't know any Liverpool fan who has. It's only the rest of the country giving it the "the leagues over" shout; and it's largely just to try and set us up for a fall. No doubt if we didn't win the league, we'd still be told "you all said it was won in November!"

South American Red

Rest of Europe is not as strong as they used to.

Juve is not stronger with Ronaldo, PSG have a fridge in their chest, and Barca and RM are also struggling.

The main obstacle are M City. If they continue sinking is Liverpool's to lose.

Flobs

FADA
Of course we can, it won't be easy but we seem to be getting better and better despite injuries and fatigue. If crunch comes to crunch I would be for concentrating on the EPL but it's still early in the season and such thinking is silly.
I also think our squad is bigger and stronger than some lead us to believe, I like Klopp have high hopes for some of our youngsters and that Jones lad apears a cool as a cucumber and good enough to help us as are some of the others.

Edit: I forgot to say, we also have the big Divock, no worries. :)