Car parking on match days...

Zico Nealy

Gotta say though, I’ve never once been to Anfield in a car. Except in off season museum and shop trips. Growing up in Wirral best way was train to James. Street then 17. Best bit though, and what I loved so much as a kid was walking back Breck and Scotty, through town to a Pier Head then get the ferry. No 3 to Champions. Jobs a good un.

epsomred

Give yourselves the chance to be heros
It’s been years since I drove there. Do you still have to pay little snottty faced kids to “mind your car “ ? I used to like that, part of the match day ritual at Anfield along with pie/chips/curry sauce and trying to buy a pint when it was ten deep at the bar in the Albert. Now I go in the main stand with clients and it’s all a bit bland and corporate.

LFC PARKING

Hi we are travelling up for game Wednesday night can you tell me more about parking at the residential home post code if you have it and if we would be able to park there please Julie
I've been led to believe that this car park is now closed, does anyone know if this is the case

Kirsty.89

I try & avoid driving on match days however the Powerleague car park is alright for £7. The traffics not too bad getting out either!

LFC PARKING

I try & avoid driving on match days however the Powerleague car park is alright for £7. The traffics not too bad getting out either!
There are a few around the ground, a few of them block you in, not a problem if you’re not in a hurry to get home.
St Johns School L4 1UN is good £6 and you don’t get blocked in

rupzzz

TIA Regular
We now regularly use the All Saints carpark on Oakfields. Just need to get their early enough.

Downside is you do get stuck in traffic compared to parking further out, but at £7 it's cheaper than those further away.
Up to a tenner now.

I also forgot to add it's good for for a pint pre-match in there. All reds.

RedForever2014

It’s been years since I drove there. Do you still have to pay little snottty faced kids to “mind your car “ ? I used to like that, part of the match day ritual at Anfield along with pie/chips/curry sauce and trying to buy a pint when it was ten deep at the bar in the Albert. Now I go in the main stand with clients and it’s all a bit bland and corporate.
Everton open up the staff car park behind the Park End on LFC match days. It's a tenner, gated and secure with attendants. About 10 minutes walk to Anfield and if you get back quick enough you can shoot off towards the M57 before the traffic builds up.

It's always full, a good few hundred cars.

LFC PARKING

I've had a look in the "going to the match" thread but nothing in there about car parking. mods please feel free to delete this if I'm missed a thread that covers this.

I've managed to get tickets for the games at Anfield against Arsenal and Man U in the coming weeks (Fk me I wasn't expecting to get this lucky).

For the Arsenal game (8pm kick off on Weds 13th Jan) I will need to drive up to Liverpool from Southampton. Aiming to set off from here at around 1pm.

Any advice on where is best to park the car? Need to drive back down south straight after the game so ideally a bit away from Anfield so I can get back on the mway? Maybe park and get a bus to the ground?

Thanks in advance!
Try st Johns school, L4 1UN, no blocking in and is spot on for getting away