Wijnaldum

And if it goes deeper:

Van Dijk
Fabinho
Henderson
Robertson

*But Bobby has to look

Edit
Based on Fabinho Monaco stat above, he moves into the first five, possibly at the expense of Mo while thinking about it some more. Mo has missed a couple, but he’s also scored big pressure pens, for club and country, so I can see both sides with him.

Bonus

TIA New Signing
What a shitty way to end a CL final if it's penalties,really shitty.

2 years off hard graft, to get to this moment where 1 final kick of a ball from 12 yards away from goal,
decides who wins the champs league final.

i agree, its a crappy way to decide to decide the final,
but what alternatives are there?

Toss a coin? like they used to do, to decide games?

I think the last time this happened was in 1969!

Benfica v Celtic........................

'
In 1969 a drawn tie was not settled by a penalty shoot-out. The deadlock would be broken by the tossing of a coin. The normal practice in this situation was for the referee to lead the two captains to the centre circle, toss the coin into the air so that instantly the spectators would see from the triumphant captain’s reaction who had progressed. It was obvious to all in attendance this night that Van Ravens had a cavalier manner all of his own and so it was as he executed this task.
He took the two captains, Celtic’s Billy McNeill and Mario Coluna of Benfica, into his dressing room. Their respective managers went with them. The two linesmen and a handful of pressmen also squeezed into the cramped room, while club officials packed the corridors of Estadio da Luz.

The ref asked the Celtic captain to call. McNeill revealed years later in his autobiography “Hail Cesar”, that on this occasion his stomach was churning and he felt that he would “rather be anywhere else at that moment”. He turned to his manager and asked him what he should call. Stein’s reported reply was “You’re on your own.”

McNeill called “heads” and won the toss. The referee then informed him this was just to see which of the captains would have the right to spin the coin. He handed the Scotsman the silver Dutch 2 guilder piece to toss into the air to determine which club would win the tie. “I stuck with my hunch and called heads again,” McNeill said in “Hail Cesar”.

The coin landed on the floor, rolled, hit the referee’s foot and lay still. As everyone bent down to get a look the Celtic captain punched the air when he saw he had made the right call. “When I spun the coin,” McNeill said to reporters later, “I couldn’t believe that I would win again. But I did and it was the greatest relief of my life.”

McNeill was allowed to keep the coin, worth six shillings in pre-decimal Britain, as a souvenir. '