• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Community Shield

richieh10

What’s happening with this then? The game is literally less than 4 weeks away and there has been no mention of tickets or sale dates etc etc.

Just turn up on the day and buy tickets on the gate is it :Firmino:

In comparison to the Super Cup which info has been made available aprox 2 weeks ago (6-7 weeks before the event)

Come on get a bloody move on so people can organise their lives, travel and accommodation if need be!

richieh10

I know we are getting 28k allocation but they’re leaving it a bit late to get them on sale (in relation to other games)

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
28,000 lol,they do realise it's citeh no,perhaps they'll persuade some mancs and spurs fans to turn up in citeh shirts like last time.
Doesn't matter how many they are given, they know us reds will end up taking whatever is left unsold

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
I think it would be no problem for Klopp to start Alisson rightaway even if he returns on the monday before this game but i think this is the kind of game where the manager would 'thank' Mignolet for his loyalty and start him.

For outfield players it's different of course - so Firmino very likely on bench.

Mané won't be back until this game.

So what lineup can we expect?

Mignolet
TAA Matip VvD Robertson
Wijnaldum Fabinho Henderson
Salah Origi Ox

If this game ends draw it will go straight to penaty shoot out so i think Milner will come from the bench to take one.

Zinedine Biscan

Kylian me softly...
Ad-free Member
Sounds like Mane is likely to miss the Norwich game as well as this one, after reaching the ACN final - assuming he's given the standard three weeks off after.

I'd rather see Origi or Wilson wide-left than Ox... I know a few have been postulating such a thing in various threads but I'm not a fan of the idea.

Fuck it, play Brewster at CF and Origi on the left. Or Origi CF and Wilson LW.

Kopstar

★★★★★★
Ad-free Member
Sounds like Mane is likely to miss the Norwich game as well as this one, after reaching the ACN final - assuming he's given the standard three weeks off after.

I'd rather see Origi or Wilson wide-left than Ox... I know a few have been postulating such a thing in various threads but I'm not a fan of the idea.

You think it's not a good idea to throw Mbappe straight in from the off?

Ach, you're probably right, ease him in slowly. Damn your temperance.

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member

I say we stick VVD up front with Robbo and TAA on the wings. Pep will have no clue how to react to it, and the Citeh defence will shit themselves silly at the thought of having to go up against VVD

richieh10

Hhaha

Some of the above comments made me lol!

Think it’ll be

Alisson
TAA Matip VVD Robbo
Hendo Fabinho Gini
Salah Brewster Origi