Emre Can (MF) Juventus

Should LFC sell Can to Juventus?

• Yes-for £30m for what has been a bench player and not a regular starter!

Votes: 69 20.7%
  • No way-a young German national who was integral in our CL qualification this year and has potential

Votes: 264 79.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When in form, he's a beast. Another player I'm bummed about leaving. That said, it was his choice to leave and leaving LFC right now is just plain fucking stupid. We doing big things here.

geebo

Geebo Age unknown !
When I think of Suarez and Coutinho watching us in the CL final, and reminiscing, then I feel better. As for Can, Im not even sure he will get a place in the team straight away... We have arguably better replacements, we are in a strong position as a team. So, let him go and maybe he will join Suarez and Phil to watch us in next years CL :-)

rupzzz

TIA Regular
Sky Sports reporting it's done

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can has agreed a four-year deal with Juventus and will have a medical later this week, according to Sky in Italy.

The Germany international's contract with Liverpool expires at the end of this month and he has been free to discuss terms with foreign clubs since January.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...uventus-medical-after-agreeing-four-year-deal

He'll be suited to the pace of the Serie A. Would have liked him to stay, but then again I'm more excited at Fabinho being brought in. Think he will be a better piece to the jigsaw.

I have no problem with him deciding to call it a day and leave on a bossman. He signed a contract with the club, and he's left fulfilling that contract. All the best and that Emre you handsome mother licker.

Werder4life

From what I've seen Fabinho and Keita are quite similar in style - unlikely to see them both on the pitch alongside each other. But midfield looks crowded anyway if Adam and Ox are fit again. There's still Hendo , Milner , Gini and maybe Grujic comes back.
What irks me a bit is , that none of them (apart from James maybe) is a real (dirty and hardnosed) DM. Apart from that , the Emre-shaped hole is filled imho.

SirBillShankly

Joe and Holly's Dad.
From what I've seen Fabinho and Keita are quite similar in style - unlikely to see them both on the pitch alongside each other. But midfield looks crowded anyway if Adam and Ox are fit again. There's still Hendo , Milner , Gini and maybe Grujic comes back.
What irks me a bit is , that none of them (apart from James maybe) is a real (dirty and hardnosed) DM. Apart from that , the Emre-shaped hole is filled imho.
Of course we'll see them both on the pitch alongside each other. They cost £100m together, they haven't come to sit on the bench.:rolleyes:

spartacus136

Fabinho is destroyer while keita is a ball carrier. Very different type of players.

grmrz

All the best to him. Saw out his contract and decided he'd have better opportunities to play in his preferred position elsewhere. If he gains consistency he could be great, but I have my doubts as to his ability to smell danger in the no.6 role.

SC LFC Fan

I kind of feel like you haven't seen much. They will definitely play together and aren't all that similar other than perhaps being in a similar class of player.

SithBaare

From Doubters to Believers
I think we have his replacement in grujic and improvements in fabinho ready.

That's three midfielders competing for the #6 spot now (Henderson/grujic/fabinho).

An improvement for sure. He's getting what he wants and he's been committed to the end with Liverpool. Wish him all the best.

Phil123

I think we have his replacement in grujic and improvements in fabinho ready.

That's three midfielders competing for the #6 spot now (Henderson/grujic/fabinho).

An improvement for sure. He's getting what he wants and he's been committed to the end with Liverpool. Wish him all the best.
I saw some reports saying that we will loan him to Cardiff again, don't know if it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.