FA Cup Fifth Round. Chelsea vs Liverpool. Tues Mar 3rd 1945hrs.

jabu

TIA New Signing
Just came back fom a division 7 match in Oslo in blistering snow, which some of you are bound to find exotic. Have we been shit again?
not really to be honest. chelsea been clinical

Velveteen

TIA New Signing
No fight from us. Chelsea are pressing us hard and fighting for every ball. Poor decisions when it’s coming to passing. we look a shadow of ourselves from before the break. Somebody has to step up and take control.

Mascot88

Bootroom Member
Admin
Mo Salah, sitting on the Chelsea bench while Mourinho refused to play him. What a cunt!

PeachesEnRegalia

Epstein didn't kill himself
The worst thing is we’ve shown fuck all desire since going behind. I can deal with off days but we should always be fighting and pushing.

as I’ve said before something amiss
This is what I'm most concerned about. Earlier in the season, going a goal or two down saw us raise the intensity levels and fight our way back. That has pretty much vaporized since the winter break. Not seeing the fight or desire or intensity ramping up when behind like we used to see.

FilthyBloke

Undervalued member.
The worst thing is we’ve shown fuck all desire since going behind. I can deal with off days but we should always be fighting and pushing.

Aye. It’s frustrating. I’m just glad we are so far clear in the league.

ptt

2020, head of the table.

We’ve simply switched off I think.

Sweeting

We are just out of sorts at the moment, I don't think there is any reason to overthink it, we have to keep playing matches until we play well again.

Wouldn't mind seeing a change in formation against Bournemouth, maybe a 442, just to throw something unexpected at the opposition.

Magnus

Just came back fom a division 7 match in Oslo in blistering snow, which some of you are bound to find exotic. Have we been shit again?
Much better than against Watford, we are not lethargic like then, but we are unstable and lose concentration and playing against a far sharper team than Watford. We need a minor miracle now tbh. Still entertaining but in an annoying way.

bazza66

TIA Oldie, still in the Youth Team though
Ad-free Member
You might be a bit disappointed when you notice the drop in quality from the D7 match.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
I'm a little lost 1st half we looked dangerous keeping the ball on the floor and playing it in to feet and quick interchanges causing them problems, we trusted players why change???

Werder4life

If we score one , I fancy us to pull even. So fucking score right now! Puleeeeze!

theres always tommorrow

If we win it this year I’m changing my name tag
I hate to say it but we just don’t want to win this...5 mins to go and VVD is ambling out from the back and making a safe pass to Robbo rather than urging everyone upfield and hoofing it

Sweeting

Definitely wouldn't be starting Fabinho at the weekend. The number of times Chelsea have picked the ball up in their AM position and Fabinho isn't even in the picture is worrying.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
I guess from this moment on, I just want us to win the league, whether by 22 points or by 1 point. Its going to be effectiveness from now on. FA Cup gone I guess, still in a shout for CL but the league is always, and always our biggest prize. Lets not lose focus and put more unnecessary stress on the players.