FA Cup Fifth Round. Chelsea vs Liverpool. Tues Mar 3rd 1945hrs.

jabu

TIA New Signing
yeh truth is we need a reevaluation. the way we are playing is jus not good... 5-0 the last two games

Neukolln

Ad-free Member
I don’t at all understand or relate to supporters saying screw the FA Cup. It’s a nice trophy to win and we haven’t won it in 15 years.

And Jürgen is going to have to rightly answer awkward questions about his petulant behaviour towards his stupid winter break. The team has lost 3 of 4 since the “break”. I know, I know..., “fixture congestion”. :rolleyes:

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
Yes we haven't been great but not one fucking thing has fallen for us in the last two games and everything has gone perfectly for the other teams, there are fine lines in football. I hate Chelsea though and i hate losing, we'll turn this around, it was going way too smoothly and starting to get boring to be honest!

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Origi and lallana should join Shaqiri and lovren and leave in the summer. We need better.
Lallana was one of our better players offensively in the 1st half, however we stopped giving the ball to him in their half and therfore stopped being an offensive force

MrRinsin

TIA Regular
every single fluffed touch, clearance, bounce from a chelsea player has somehow ended back at their feet, all of ours, at a chelsea foot.

Herb

Just goes to show important Henderson is to this team I guess. We look crap defensively without him and the players appear to lack the ability to motivate themselves without somebody bollocking them on the pitch every five minutes.

sportbilly1966

TIA New Signing
Shocking offensively yes we made mistakes but we stopped doing what seemed to be working and went back to humping crosses in