• Confused, scrambling journalists

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Angry Pep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flaming effergy of Sergio Ramos.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Brick wall, fittingly.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Tearful Karius, a bit too much if we're honest.

• Rack of dummy boots no-one has every worn.

• Klopp's masculine, but tender, embrace.

• A life sized cardboard cut out of Duncan Castles consoling a distraught Jose Mourinho

• Back to back with Firmino

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coldbeatle89

And then in 3-4 years, he will going to his dream team in La Liga which he watched as a little boy. I am abit cynical about buying South American footballers.
That's after we've won 3-4 Premier League Titles, 3-4 Champions League titles, 3-4 FA Cups, and won 6-8 straight against the Mancs. And we'll throw 3-4 League Cups in there for good measure.

Ahmed Hussain

Sad guy with no life :(
Sorry, I haven't got a clue about this Fabinho fellow or about Monaco as a club apart from that they were in the Champions League. Is he any good and what position does he play? I don't have time to watch all the matches in the European league.

I thought we were getting Fekir?
He was originally a right back for Monaco which is why he wears number 2. He was then moved into a defensive midfielder and excelled even better than he did as a right back. Used to play for Real Madrid on loan from Rio Ave as well.

Herb

I think we might need to figure out another best midfield in the world chant if we pull this one off. Would be an unreal coup.

Fabinho, Keita and the Ox...I need to go take a cold shower.

AussieLad

TIA Regular
Potentially the shortest transfer thread in TIA history?

If we carry on our business at this rate I'm not sure what I'm going to do for the summer.

Was Hamann the last proper decent DM we had?
I think a certain Argentine might want to dispute that statement

Maria

He was originally a right back for Monaco which is why he wears number 2. He was then moved into a defensive midfielder and excelled even better than he did as a right back. Used to play for Real Madrid on loan from Rio Ave as well.
Thanks Ahmed, I think most of you all seem over the moon with this transfer, so he must be good. So be it, will welcome him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.