• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Fabinho - Welcome to Liverpool FC

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Ad-free Member
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/303592-liverpool-fc-agree-deal-fabinho

Liverpool Football Club can confirm a deal has been agreed for the transfer of Fabinho from AS Monaco.

The Brazil midfielder will formally seal a switch to the Reds on July 1 after successfully completing a medical and finalising terms on a long-term contract at Melwood.

Fabinho told Liverpoolfc.com: “I am really excited about this move.

“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional.

“A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.

“I will try to create my own history at this football club. Hopefully, on a personal level, I’m able to win titles with this club.

“I will try to grow and learn and improve myself, and to be part of the club’s history.”

Fabinho, who has four caps for his country, becomes the club’s first signing of the summer transfer window.

The 24-year-old will arrive from Monaco, where he made 225 appearances and scored 29 goals in five seasons with the French club.

Holy fucking shit.

halandala

I like those short news and after official photo, not series like VVD or Keita.
Keep them coming, LFC!

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Welcome Fabinho to LFC
I am sure you will fit right in with the team with their help and Klopp will make you an exceptional footballer and take you to the next level. Good luck and work hard and just try your best. We will be behind you.

YNWA

HKReds

Not the biggest fan of him but I am excited given the efficacy of our transfer team in pulling this off while keeping it under wraps.

JibJab

Mo Mane Mo' Problems
That was so damn quick. I checked this site 45 minutes ago and there was nothing. Then, I shuffle around for a bit, re-load the site, see the rumor on the front page, make my way to the transfer forum, scroll through the thread, and the fucking move was sealed before I finished the second page. Holy shit. They are not messing around.

Dave-D

That’s the shot in the arm everyone needed after the final.

How F*#KING quick was that as well :shocked::shocked::shocked:

One position down three more to go.

Welcome Fabinho and Can watch the door doesn’t hit you on the way out :celebrating::celebrating::celebrating:

Herb

I remember seeing a tweet months ago, around February iirc, speculating that Monaco had agreed to sell him in the summer for the fee mentioned to a club that wasn’t PSG. Just assumed it would have been Barca or City.

Wouldn’t have dreamed it was us. Honestly think this is the absolute best midfield player we could have got in to play in the 6 role.

A midfield made up of him and Keita is mouth watering, add in the Ox or Fekir and it’s amongst the elite in world football.