• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Football is business

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky0015

TIA New Signing
Hello everybody! Did you enjoy the match against Aston villa today? Firstly, it seems like i am adding some salts to the wounds. Secondly you may be asking whether i am lfc fans. Yes, i am a die hard fans. But football is business. It has taken me 15 years to know this fact. You know in mauritius where i live, friends..family member..father and son quarels because of liverpool and man utd. Good friends have come to die in such quarel. Who are the losers? Fsg? Of course, not? It's us, the crazy fans. Do you think that fsg dismissed Dalglish? No my friend. He is the number one legend. Lfc is in his heart. How could he break the hearts of millions of lfc fans around the world. He, himself stepped down. Because FSG needs a puppet with strings attached to hands, legs and head. And he got the right man. The swansea man is no doubt an execellent manager. But as i told you, he is attached with string. Forget about liverpool. Would anyone imagine that Norwich would beat Man utd? I am perplexed that still the english people spend their salary on football tickets. Friends, i pay a lot to watch english football through CANAL . But what Fsg and lfc is displaying to their fans is disgusting. Their a lot more issues to discuss in the football business. Like poor referees spoiling a match result, in this era of high technologies. Beyond that anyone can easily distinguish that a good footballer = a good actor and simulator. All that happens on the pitch are just simulation, though we all see and know it, our mind do not accept it. Like myself, i will be infront of the TV for the next liverpool match. Nevertheless my message is clear to all lfc fans that FSG and all such football business makers should be taught lessons. I presume that football on TV in England is less costy. So why not reunite and watch football at home. This would be warning to FSG without be disloyal to LFC.

gingerbread

TIA Squad Member
Many of us not gonna admit that our hobby, instead of entertaining us, just ruined our perfectly good weekend ;)

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
So what you're trying to say is that you work for a tv company?

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Funny, didn't know someone could start a thread without having 50 posts in his thread count. In any case, this fella needs a bit of help from us guys... he took 15 years to realise football is business. So whatever we trying to throw at him right now may take 15 years for him to reply... especially what SoueysTash comment. Just wait for it.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.