• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Forums planned downtime

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I'll have to start reading all of the site threads in future because the servers going down caught me by complete surprise. I was answering a post when the page that I was on went dull and my reply never appeared. A moment later the message about the servers came up. So as I stated a moment ago, I will have to become more aware of what's going on/down on site in future. Finally, a big thank you to all at Admin for keeping us up and running AND policing our site so well. CHEERS

[email protected]

I'll have to start reading all of the site threads in future because the servers going down caught me by complete surprise. I was answering a post when the page that I was on went dull and my reply never appeared. A moment later the message about the servers came up. So as I stated a moment ago, I will have to become more aware of what's going on/down on site in future. Finally, a big thank you to all at Admin for keeping us up and running AND policing our site so well. CHEERS
Was also completely flummoxed and was already aghast at contemplating a day at work where I'd actually have to work.

William Clarke

REDSHIRT ~ I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
Was also completely flummoxed and was already aghast at contemplating a day at work where I'd actually have to work.
lol Work, what's that? I finished with that malarkey ten years ago, so I am sitting here as smug as smug can be in the world of smugness, but I do appreciate all you workers - those who do work that is. :rolleyes: