• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Fulham v Liverpool,Premier League.17,03,19, KO 14.15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alright Now

@Scott Jones after your success the other night :celebrating:

Just get this one right and we may allow you to become the Match Day Guru :think:

Wishing you every success(only because we all get a verrrrrrrry satisfactory outcome :tongue:)

Anything less than a 1 nil win is unacceptable ;-)
Are you back or just passing through?

SBYM

If you have something else to do, go and do it...
Ad-free Member
@Scott Jones after your success the other night :celebrating:

Just get this one right and we may allow you to become the Match Day Guru :think:

Wishing you every success(only because we all get a verrrrrrrry satisfactory outcome :tongue:)

Anything less than a 1 nil win is unacceptable ;-)
Poor old @nobluff...

He had an amazing run that took us to the top of the league, but one CL victory for @Scott Jones and he gets wiped like a dirty arse...

Irishanfield

Internet Terrorist
Now Babel says he knows of a weak spot that Virg has...but he's keeping it a secret...yeah...yeah..!!!
It might have something to do we ith
Poor old @nobluff...

He had an amazing run that took us to the top of the league, but one CL victory for @Scott Jones and he gets wiped like a dirty arse...
You know the old saying

You are only as good as your last game..

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
If VVD has a weakness I am yet to see it. You can't beat him in the the air, you can't beat him on the ground, you can't knock the ball past him and outsprint him and you can't bully him. Even the likes of Troy Deeney just fucking bounce off him. He's worth his inclusion in the team just on sheer physical presence alone and it's become almost a cliche to say he brings an air of calm authority to the whole backline, but it's a tangible thing. You just know it's going to be OK when he's back there. A natural leader. An amazingly successful signing and one that was well worth waiting for.

Trader

There are rumours that Mane might not start. Anybody with good info? 9 mins to FPL deadline.

Lowton_Red

No football club is successful without hard work.
Ad-free Member
As the profane invocation of berries, of the genus musa continues unabated, I've taken the a precautionary measure of trebling the Tanqueray in Boudica's early morning Earl Grey. I had thought of also ignoring (temporarily) anyone whose posts included a reference the aforementioned musaceae based upon the simple rationale: that which she cannot see cannot offend her; even more so if she is semi-comatose. However, as it transpired, the numbers involved would result in me ignoring half the membership, and anyway, the Mem saw through that little subterfuge, so we shall just have to depend upon the soporific qualities of Tanqueray laced with Temazepam to save the day, not to mention the sweetbreads of the offending posters, should the result go against us. :eh?:

And with regards the match, we must be on our guard. Fulham's lowly position in the league cannot guarantee a shoe in, especially so as Craig "Pep's bezza mate" Pawson will be in charge.

I'll take a scrappy 1-0 win to us. :shocked:

Quicksand

Looking for Clues...
I think we'll win by 3 conspiracy theories to 1.
Hahahaha
Can we vote this as the funniest post ever? Sheer comedy genius, and needed to be in here to open the great conspiracy theory debate in yet another thread. Magical stuff. Maybe we should have a thread for your so called conspiracy theorists to be challenged .....oh wait

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Ad-free Member
Hahahaha
Can we vote this as the funniest post ever? Sheer comedy genius, and needed to be in here to open the great conspiracy theory debate in yet another thread. Magical stuff. Maybe we should have a thread for your so called conspiracy theorists to be challenged .....oh wait
You keep saying you're not a conspiracy theorist, so why would you feel that post applied to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.