• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Harvey Elliott (RW/LW) Fulham FC

What will Harvey Elliot be leaning on?

• His mum

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Your mum

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Temporarily sated Twitter fans

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • GCSEs, cos it’s, like, important to have options

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • That table they always use, blank piece of paper.

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Statue of Michael Jackson

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Grinning Klopp, hiding a pair of hair clippers

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • The net spend trophy

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
Loads of noise about this one. Mentioned as a done deal on the Anfield Wrap’s Gutter Show. Has just posted a farewell to Fulham, and loads of rumours that he is coming here.

Won’t pretend I know much about him, but supposed to be brilliant for his age. Barcelona sniffing apparently. Helps he’s a Liverpool fan.

Obligatory YouTube highlights.

Zinedine Biscan

Spreading the word of St Igor
Ad-free Member
I don't really know the player but I do remember reading some stuff about him looking like a proper talent when he broke through last year. I wish I'd paid more attention to his games now!

JibJab

Mo Mane Mo' Problems
He's still only 16, so he's a few years away from contributing to the first team. But I like investing in youth.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
I've been googling since lunchtime and I can't see a single reference to him coming to us. Just an article about not agreeing a new contract and something about Barca sniffing around.

And apparently that goodbye message was posted weeks ago and was just about some of his youth team mates being released.
Is it all just twitter noise?
Stop it. We’re living off scraps here.

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Didn't Liverpool sign a 16-year old Irish (or Northern Irish perhaps) kid who was described as a tricky winger with blistering pace?

Kazemagicsg

The best is yet to come ⚽ 6 times cl wins
Never heard of him. Youtube video is unwatchable
Need at least 4 years to develop

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
It's said that he has 'frightening self-belief'. He needs to have 'self-belief' to walk around with a hairstyle like that. Might just be a bit on the arrogant side maybe.

I don't know. Kids these days.:think: Says the old git.
You've not been around Nakano and Shimokitazawa much these days, have you? :)

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
You've not been around Nakano and Shimokitazawa much these days, have you? :)
No I don't get around much anymore. Where are those places? I know they are Japanese place names but I've never heard of them. (I do live in something of a backwater.)

Edit: I might have known. Big Tokyo. I don't go there. Too many goddamn foreigners! (Just joking.)

Last edited:

redfanman

TIA Regular
Ad-free Member
No I don't get around much anymore. Where are those places? I know they are Japanese place names but I've never heard of them. (I do live in something of a backwater.)

Edit: I meant have known. Big Tokyo. I don't go there. Too many goddamn foreigners! (Just joking.)
lol When i lived in Japan i took my parents to Tokyo and it was a bit of a culture shock seeing so many foreigners in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.