• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Harvey Elliott (RW/LW) Fulham FC

What will Harvey Elliot be leaning on?

• His mum

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Your mum

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Temporarily sated Twitter fans

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • GCSEs, cos it’s, like, important to have options

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • That table they always use, blank piece of paper.

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Statue of Michael Jackson

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Grinning Klopp, hiding a pair of hair clippers

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • The net spend trophy

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters

jgw_geneseo

deeply superficial
@Chewbazza ... What happened to your post? I was going to quote it and suggest you post something similar in the Mpabbe thread lol...

worst kind of rumors indeed.

edit: could have been @Limiescouse ... I get you both confused and you both usually talk a bit of sense. So whoever it was that said this is the worst kind of rumor.. go ahead and pop into the Mbappe thread please.

Last edited:

Red over the water

Does anyone know much about how he plays? I tried to watch that video but I think it was shot through a periscope. In the tweet thread one said midfielder, then then following tweet from Neil Jones suggested he can play on either flank. If he’s more of a wide midfielder, what’s his pace like?

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have any expectations for him for a while yet, but just wondering what sort we’ve got? Apart from a fella who is handy with the clippers and the top knot, obviously.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Personally bored of all footballers having really dull looks. Want a bit of the flamboyant going on provided it has no negative impact on the pitch. Can have an "interesting" hair cut and still be a decent person with a hard working attitude.

hoosierred

Ad-free Member
Personally bored of all footballers having really dull looks. Want a bit of the flamboyant going on provided it has no negative impact on the pitch. Can have an "interesting" hair cut and still be a decent person with a hard working attitude.
This is true, but one of the joys of reaching my age is sitting on the couch mocking the hairstyles of the younger generation - especially if their name rhymes with 'dogba'

Sweeting

If he doesn't get a bright green mohawk with pink highlights for his debut I will be sorely disappointed.

Dave-D

Has he not signed yet :rolleyes:

How am I supposed to pin all my hopes on him being the signing of the summer if he isn’t here yet and also how am I supposed to annoy any Man U fan I come across with he’s better than the boy you signed from Swansea as he already has PL experience lol

GermanRed

from doubters to believers to sky-high achievers
Bringing in Elliott could mean the end for Harry Wilson - anyone thought about that?

Zinedine Biscan

Kylian me softly...
Ad-free Member
Bringing in Elliott could mean the end for Harry Wilson - anyone thought about that?
Or Shaqiri.

We'll have to see. By now Klopp will have seen a fair amount of Wilson, and he if doesn't think he's got what it takes, then so be it. I'd be disappointed but he knows far better than I do, and isn't the sort of manager to get rid of a young player if he thought he could contribute.

They're both pretty versatile so it isn't like they'd both be competing for the one position.

Gazmaninaus

I think Wilson’s days are numbered. I think he has had a great year at Derby. One which has added value to his price. I think his possible price may be too go to let go. 20 million in the coffers next to Ings and others. It all adds up.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Not sure about this signing btw. I mean between him and Mbappe but by just a fine margin. With that hair, he might be slower than Mbappe by a second with the wind resistance he would face. And we know how important pace is.

If price is not too different, I would buy Mbappe instead.

Right?