• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Iago Aspas (Fwd) Celta Vigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabu

TIA New Signing
im hearing it might be a commission issue between the agents that needs to be sorted since the guy switched agents in january

steveee

TIA Reserve Team
SoueysTash said:
anyone know if he speaks English?
probably not much considering he said this ....

“I hope I will get help from (Pepe) Reina, Suso, Dani Pacheco, Luis Suarez, (Philippe) Coutinho, Lucas Leiva and Jose Enrique.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
He apparently headed back to Spain some paperwork issue according to Sid Lowe, he still expects to sign very soon mind and lets face it he would probably have gone back to Spain anyhow

Speckydodge

TIA Squad Member
Didn't he head back and do a farewell press conference to the Celta fans or was I just imagining that??

S

showmethemoney

Think it's done.

Celta have confirmed Aspas has joined Liverpool.

Nikola

"Oh, history writer, don't close the pages yet!"
Admin
Well, let's hope they complete the paperwork quickly and then complete the paperwork of Luis Alberto and then complete the paperwork of Ilori and then complete the paperwork of Papadopoulos and then complete the paperwork of Mkhitaryan and then complete the paperwork of... Oh.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
norwegian wood said:
Downing to replace Suarez? That's just crazy...

:p
Like Suarez, Downing is a one off, and I hope he will be.

Not Suarez obviously, I hope Downing will be off. I want to make that perfectly clear to avoid all future misunderstandings.

Downing = Off. :thumbright:

Le_hunt

Agger's knuckles
EdWood said:
Seeing that the transfer window isn't opening until July 1st, how can the club sanction an official unveil? Some photos of the medical or some of the boss greeting the player (as is the norm) would be nice though. I guess that's what you mean.
thought it was opened since June 9th, I must've been confused...seeing deals being announced and even players unveiled with their new jersey (Citeh's Fernandinho and Navas) led me to think it was time for an official unveil...

anyway, about effing time Iago lad. still think this will hinder Borini's progress but I think we have a deent player in our hands.

EdWood

TIA Youth Team
Le_hunt said:
thought it was opened since June 9th, I must've been confused...seeing deals being announced and even players unveiled with their new jersey (Citeh's Fernandinho and Navas) led me to think it was time for an official unveil...

anyway, about effing time Iago lad. still think this will hinder Borini's progress but I think we have a deent player in our hands.
I am as confused as the next man now, having seen several differently reported dates. I think I'll just let things unfold in their own sweet time......as if I had a choice in the matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.