• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

IN Match: Liverpool v Man Utd (Sunday Sept. 23rd - 1330 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Dragon

TIA's Tusken Druid
Gets the ball loses it. Rubbish touch, loses it. Turns, beats a player, crap touch, then loses it.
Except he's been one of our main attacking threats, he's created some chances and won us a few corners and free kicks we may not otherwise have had.

Pull ya head out your ass.

legalalien

Watcher of the skies
I hope to whoever that the club appeals Shelvey's card. Totally unjustified given that both players were reckless.

Ataturk

★★★★★
HOW is it a clear red? Shelvey went in with one foot, the other cames around AFTER the tackle. Evans goes in, two feet OFF the ground, studs showing and gets nothing. Please tell me for the love of God how that's a clear red for Shelvey?
Lunging tackle over the top, could've broken Evans' leg.

alaskared

Kloppite
Shelvey had already lost his focus 2 minutes earlier stabbing the ball towards goal with no hope. He is young and still has much to learn. It was more of a yellow for both players. It is what it is.
We are still dominating and causing problems. Suarez needs to refocus and I think we'll see Borini score. Sterling is playing well just needs to relax in front of goal.
Walk on, walk on!

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3euCDTCcAAebD8.jpg:large

Can't embed.

Suso on, not sure that's the right call tbh

Nick_LFC

Bob and Phil from Brazil!
baptism by fire here for young Suso.

love that rodgers would even try it

LFC-Orlando

TIA First Team
Oh, and the reason that terrible moment even took place?

Look a few seconds before that play: Watch us take a free-kick in a really good position so early that we threw it away by trying to catch them by surprise.

You DONT do that in derby matches like this. You wait. You get your CB's upfront and create a Stoke like situation. The game would have stopped. We could have scored. And we could have avoided that mad moment.

NZred

The Red From NZ
What a goal!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty sure I broke my arm smashing the heater jumping up, but worth it!

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Cue Scholes to pile up 5 yellow worthy tackles, then get a yellow for a clear red.

Upstate_Chad

TIA Youth Team
Good day lads. its still half time and I just looked at the subs for the first time. Very interesting that Downing is not even on the bench. Considering we have 2 MFs available, one of them is going to sub on here. Will it be Sterling or Borini?

sanjay_sai_rpt

Klopp the shit outta every team!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G! STEVIE G!

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Yes!!!!!!
I love you Stevie G !

Brilliant goal !

Maria

SUPER Champions of Europe VI
Ad-free Member
Keep up the momentum , its not over yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.