• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

IN Match: West Brom (a) League Cup (Weds 26.09.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhYaBeauty

Pacheco is a little Tasmanian Devil. He's popping up everywhere, defensively, offensively, everything.

Archer

TIA First Team
Not sure how Stewart Downing can get in the first team, or the subs bench for prem games. I'd take any one of these youngsters over him, and even when they have off days, I'd prefer their development to his choir boy pointlessness.

Arminius

FSG PR plant
Clarke really has them closing down aggressively, I wonder how long they can sustain that.

gb1986

he's 18...he's bound to just want to score, specially in his debut
Ofcourse, but that doesn't change the fact he needs to start getting his head up. He's tried taking it on a few too many times now, he needs to settle down and look for a better option.

craigbellamy

Swinging away, hoping to land one on a motd idiot
Well, we haven't fucked up in the first 15 minutes!!

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Carra bring the ball to the halfway line, this is fucking revolutionary - he was getting a nosebleed within 10 yards of the halfway line last season

Off_The_Heezay

TIA Youth Team
Pacheco really looks like he has a point to prove tonight. Very impressed with him (and everyone else) so far.

jgw_geneseo

deeply superficial
Every shot we take looks like it could go in. Their goalie having a bad game, and Pacheco seemed to bring his shooting boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.