• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

IN Match: West Brom (a) League Cup (Weds 26.09.12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfield 2007

Suso..Assaidi..Sahin Goal!!!!!! Jeez Brendan will be sending the mascots on next..But its werking la!!!!!!!!!!!!

gb1986

You know what, we've got a fucking top class bunch of young players, and i'm not sure we would have seen them make the step up for a while had anyone else been in charge.

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
Wisdom and Robinson are also out there today giving it their all and playing solid. Not sure about the future of Flano here.

Would rather be playing Suso and Yesil up top than buying Dempsey at the deadline. There you have it.

No Men in the Box Redux

Keyboard Warrior
I think Assaidi deserves the start over Suso for Norwich based on today's performance.

MOTM tonight has got to be either Sahin or Assaidi.

rashers

TIA New Signing
Anyone else worried Assaidi might get selected for the Moroccan 100m Sprint team! ;)

Assaidi v Bolt hehehe

jgw_geneseo

deeply superficial
Fantastic for Sinclair, but what will this do for Morgan and Ngoo? I imagine they saw this as their oportunity and be a little disheartening for them.

Anfield 2007

The Revolution will be televised...albeit on a rather shaky feed from Abu Dabi!!! Viva los Brendanistas. This is the future of our club. Hang on to your hats tho. Its certainly not going to be dull

gb1986

Have to say, i was worried about WBA tonight, but those young lads out there have been brilliant. Very, VERY proud of our boys in red!

ChicagoRed

Banned Users
I hope we've got a deal whereby we can buy at the end of this loan on tonights showing. Very impressive.
Just don't view it on tonights showing. He will be class for us. He just wasn't match fit and hardly trained with the lads. His resume speaks for itself.

It's time to draw Man U.

gb1986

Away from home as well, against WBA's first team. Absolutely incredible work.

SoueysTash

GegenPosting
Just don't view it on tonights showing. He will be class for us. He just wasn't match fit and hardly trained with the lads. His resume speaks for itself.
I'm judging him on how he plays for liverpool. tonight was the first time he's showed anything like class......

That was superb....great game, excellent execution of BR's strategy....the speed with which we won the ball was awesome.

Bambii

TIA Reserve Team
Is it worrying that our youth team is better than our first 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.