• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Isco (CM) Malaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

grooveshark

Banned Users
Lot of facts in there.

How do you know?

What we are linked with and who we are looking at are not one and the same.

How do you know who we did and didn't make enquiries over?

Because I know I don't for sure, I know some but no way I could possibly know all.
I never ever go with people the club is linked with.I know because i generally talk and follow some of the people that have an insider on the club on twitter.......some things i may miss, but by and large, those people have always come up with good reliable information

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
I never ever go with people the club is linked with.I know because i generally talk and follow some of the people that have an insider on the club on twitter.......some things i may miss, but by and large, those people have always come up with good reliable information
Mate for the sake of your own sanity treat Twitter and its ITKs as something to be taken with a pinch of salt.

grooveshark

Banned Users
Mate for the sake of your own sanity treat Twitter and its ITKs as something to be taken with a pinch of salt.
When they eventually say something that doesnt happen, i will drop them and stop talking to them. Those few that dont spew nonsense are the ones that matter, and they are the ones that i follow.

grooveshark

Banned Users
all as loan targets.

Sahin never wanted a permanent deal at any club, that is what Arsenal were insisting on. Tello was never going to leave Barca, the club was looking to loan him if his contract situation did not improve.

Need to be looking at contracts long term rather than getting talented players from the better teams and giving them back.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
all as loan targets.

Sahin never wanted a permanent deal at any club, that is what Arsenal were insisting on. Tello was never going to leave Barca, the club was looking to loan him if his contract situation did not improve.

Need to be looking at contracts long term rather than getting talented players from the better teams and giving them back.
That is true and I agree but the point I was making is that he has been looking further than players he knows, apparently though who knows i heard someone mention it was Rodgers who showed the interest in Michu whilst at Swansea that led to them looking at him, if only eh.

grooveshark

Banned Users
That is true and I agree but the point I was making is that he has been looking further than players he knows, apparently though who knows i heard someone mention it was Rodgers who showed the interest in Michu whilst at Swansea that led to them looking at him, if only eh.
It was Laudrup, and that is why Michu went there, he stated that much himself. Other than that, Laudrup was the main driving factor behind the Swansea push to get players fron the spanish league, he had worked there and was highly regarded. Michu, Chico and Hernandez were all his targets, never BR's.

And just like he worked in Spain with a low budget, so too is he doing at swansea and getting the scouting right to get some of the best value deals.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Look I am simply saying what I had heard, according to an article in the Mail he was pimped to all Premier League clubs so who knows.I think it was Larsen his assistant rather than Laudrup himself. Looking at this http://www.swanseaci...Staff_Profiles/

Maybe we should poach him he seems to know his stuff

grooveshark

Banned Users
Look I am simply saying what I had heard, according to an article in the Mail he was pimped to all Premier League clubs so who knows.I think it was Larsen his assistant rather than Laudrup himself. Looking at this http://www.swanseaci...Staff_Profiles/

Maybe we should poach him he seems to know his stuff
michu and the spanish players coming in at Swansea were all on Laudrup. Try looking up some of the stuff Michu said after his move

baxter

TIA Youth Team
This Isco link is nonsense. Why would he come to us? He would be a good addition to almost any other team in the league, I don't think we have any way of signing him.

However I'm sure the usual people will roll out when he goes to Chelsea and say we lack ambition because we didn't sign him.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
This Isco link is nonsense. Why would he come to us? He would be a good addition to almost any other team in the league, I don't think we have any way of signing him.

However I'm sure the usual people will roll out when he goes to Chelsea and say we lack ambition because we didn't sign him.
Well if we don't try than we really don't have ambition! Why would he come to us? Well we can offer him playing time whereas clubs like Chelsea, City etc can't.I've said before, if we can sell our 'project' + club history and offer to match any wages offered him(within reason) then why wouldn't he seriously consider us. The question is, is Rodgers interested in him and I mean serious interest? All I know is that he should be. For me I'd like to see either Isco or Lamela here in the summer, fingers crossed!😊

TFC

TIA Squad Member

We just have to keep in mind why a player like Hazard chose Chelsea over ManU and Man City. It came down to who could offer him more playing time in his favored position. Isco probably wouldn't be able to start on any of those 3 teams.

LFC_4EVER

TIA New Signing
Isco would be a great replacement for Gerrard (eventually). Of what I've seen of him in various matches, he looks like a tidy and strong player who can carry the ball front and controls the ball well. I've got Isco on FIFA13 and plays really well :)

Uberkoen

TIA Reserve Team
Isco would be a great replacement for Gerrard (eventually). Of what I've seen of him in various matches, he looks like a tidy and strong player who can carry the ball front and controls the ball well. I've got Isco on FIFA13 and plays really well :)
oh wow FIFA 13 you say? Then we should definitely get him! I bet all Liverpool scouts are already busy putting him on their FIFA 13 teams to check him out. He'll be here soon for sure!

indianscouser

Anything But Normal
Ad-free Member
Send suso for loan there for a year. That way they get a similar player. And we ensure he is getting playing time. Then sell is Isco to barca/Madrid for 30m£. Good strategy!!

TFC

TIA Squad Member
Send suso for loan there for a year. That way they get a similar player. And we ensure he is getting playing time. Then sell is Isco to barca/Madrid for 30m£. Good strategy!!
Its reported that Chelsea have a first refusal on Isco now, it was part of the loan deal for Paizon.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
Chelsea can't keep all of them happy. They'd have Isco, Oscar, Hazard, Mata and Moses all wanting to play centrally behind the striker. First refusal means shit if Isco doesn't want to play for them so IF we finish in the top 4 then surely he'd choose is over them?

TFC

TIA Squad Member
Chelsea can't keep all of them happy. They'd have Isco, Oscar, Hazard, Mata and Moses all wanting to play centrally behind the striker. First refusal means shit if Isco doesn't want to play for them so IF we finish in the top 4 then surely he'd choose is over them?
Who knows man. It would clearly be the smarter decision, but a lot of footballers make decisions with their wallets rather than their head.

If you look at Hazard for example, he had an acceptable offer from ManU, Man City and Chelsea but picked Chelsea because its the team he had the best chance of being an automatic starter.

Then look at Rodwell and Sinclair who threw away their careers, moving to Man City to fatten their wallets instead of playing somewhere that would help them advance their careers.

lfc.eddie

"¿Plata... O Plomo?"
Why the hell is this open? Considering the coutinhio one is closed??
Isn't that something.... why, why is it that other threads are all closed? Unacceptable! Should go on strike on moderators in here....

kopite1982

Isn't that something.... why, why is it that other threads are all closed? Unacceptable! Should go on strike on moderators in here....
Was just asking thats all, considering theres not a 1% chance of isco joining us yet there seems to be a considerable amount of truth in the coutinhio rumour?

schmee

Master of Ashla and Bogan.
Why the hell is this open? Considering the coutinhio one is closed??
I'm sure the mods love being told how to do their job.

However if you want to necropost all the unlocked threads in here it will get tedious very quickly.

LFC7NH

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8431811/Reported-Manchester-City-target-Isco-set-to-sign-Malaga-contract-extension

Reported Manchester City target Isco is on the verge of signing a contract extension at Malaga, according to the club's director of football Mario Husillos.

The new deal would strike a major blow to City's hopes of signing the attacking midfielder, with reports in Spain claiming he will commit to Malaga until June 2018, with a buyout clause of €35million (£30m) included in the contract.

Isco, whose full name is Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez, is believed to have a €21m (£17m) release clause in his current deal.

The 20-year-old has been linked with a host of top European clubs including City and Serie A giants Juventus.
But Husillos says the Spain youth international is ready to commit to the Primera Liga club.

He said: "Isco's contract renewal is in its advanced stages and should be signed shortly.

"We will be here presenting Isco very soon. We will be here shortly to announce the renewal of his contract.

"It's not renewed as yet, but I think it will be very shortly. We understand it is virtually a done deal."

Husillos added: "There are no sure things in football. Everything can change in an instant.

"The club's intention and what Isco has stated is that he is going to stay here; he's going to renew his contract.

"Life can also throw up a lot of surprises. That is the most conclusive statement that the club can make on the issue."

Husillos admits it will be tough for Malaga to keep hold of Isco as his stock continues to rise and expects him to eventually join one of Europe's heavyweights.

"Isco has really taken off. He's a great player and they want him at a number of clubs," he added.

"He's a Spanish international. We intend to keep him at Málaga for as long as possible.

"Everyone wants to improve and if he continues growing like this, he'll have to go to a legendary European club. That's understandable."

Status
Not open for further replies.