• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Isco (CM) Malaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Elusive 19th

TIA Youth Team
"Everyone wants to improve and if he continues growing like this, he'll have to go to a legendary European club. That's understandable."

And that means they just want to extract every single penny from the buying club and leave them dead.

A buyout clause of €35million (£30m). Not near that leave right now. But in a year or two he may command 25+.

Next year or next to that we should write similar clauses into Suso and Sterling - may be a 50m one.

MarlboroMan

Vertrauen Sie mir
Shouldn't we make a 17m bid for Isco now BEFORE he signs the new deal? Of he signs the new contract then who would be the no.10s that we'll pursue in the summer? I can't see Coutinho being used as a no.10 for a few years yet and then we have Suso as well to think about. I guess if Isco comes off the table then my preference is for us to buy Lamela from Roma.

gr_sounder

Shouldn't we make a 17m bid for Isco now BEFORE he signs the new deal? Of he signs the new contract then who would be the no.10s that we'll pursue in the summer? I can't see Coutinho being used as a no.10 for a few years yet and then we have Suso as well to think about. I guess if Isco comes off the table then my preference is for us to buy Lamela from Roma.
If we were to have gone after Isco, then we would probably be looking to sell Suso. Wouldn't really need both of them. Personally I'm fine that we're not going after Isco.

Le_hunt

Agger's knuckles
oh wow FIFA 13 you say? Then we should definitely get him! I bet all Liverpool scouts are already busy putting him on their FIFA 13 teams to check him out. He'll be here soon for sure!
haven't we signed Assaidi based on his FIFA stats ? :lol:seems legit to me.

Hope in your heart

Loyalty and patience, two undervalued concepts.
Admin
I'll close this thread for now, until something credible emerges, actually linking this player with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.