• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

It's back! How to remove adverts on the This Is Anfield Forums

Max

Update: Choose the PayPal payment option if your local currency is not GBP.

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Instead of Ad Free, can I have Rash Free Member instead?

gasband

The Singaporean Liverpool Never Managed To Sign
Ad-free Member
Anyway just made the payment. Would prefer an annual payment but its fine.

I subscribed for a year last time round, ads do not bother me much but its really a show of support for the only Liverpool forum I participate in (not that active anyway)

Thanks admins and moderators for the job well done

Magnus

Am I supporting the forum by being an ad-viewer? Because I did when I first joined, turn off my add blocker to be respectful and support the forum. You get cash from members because of the ads, right? I mean, because honestly, I no longer notice them so they are not a problem for me at all.

Anyone else having trouble paying by PayPal?

One side you have to sign up and if you try to log in via yellow button it goes straight to your account overview with no button to subscribe

Max

Am I supporting the forum by being an ad-viewer? Because I did when I first joined, turn off my add blocker to be respectful and support the forum. You get cash from members because of the ads, right? I mean, because honestly, I no longer notice them so they are not a problem for me at all.
Absolutely, thanks for turning your ad-blocker off.

Anyone else having trouble paying by PayPal?

One side you have to sign up and if you try to log in via yellow button it goes straight to your account overview with no button to subscribe
Not sure which bit of the process you're talking about. We've had a number of upgrades via PayPal, so it should be working.