• Hey Guest!
    Enjoy the This Is Anfield Forums but want to remove the adverts? Now you can do so by clicking here.
    Thanks for your support!

Jürgen Klopp: 2018 - 2019

Dutch

Ad-free Member
Think Gomez is the only one doing those long trow inns and I can't remember seeing something dangerous coming from. Much about nothing IMO.

Claymenza

I think its more about how to work a chance or get into a good position with a throw rather than just training to throw long
Why isn't he called a set piece coach?
I can see why the goalkeeper coach is relevant because these instructions are specific to a position.

JMac8

The impact that Klopp has had on this club really is incredible. This is from BBC Sport today. Can you imagine any opposition player saying this about us 5 years ago??

“Liverpool, Ceballos says, was quite a lesson. It takes him a moment to order his thoughts. “I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.

“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled.”