Jürgen Klopp: The Bossest of Bosses

Livvy

Alles wird gut

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member
:LOL: I just cannot imagine our Jurgen in the, kitchen with a frying pan making scrambled eggs and watching period drama..:ROFLMAO: He is sooo blokey, aww, bless him. Behind every successful man, is his other half. Very nice insight into how Jurgen unwinds away from the pressures of football.

Last edited:

Maria

EPL, European & FIFA World club Champions❤✊
Ad-free Member

Omg! Jurgen has the sooo 1980s look in few of the photos. I just watched a film set in 1987 about a teenager and the fashion was the same.

Commando

Ad-free Member
52 years old and cannot tie his own tie? :oops:

Klopp out!!!
I'm fifty nine and have been able to do a tie up since I was about ten years of age. However I have never been able to manage a football team and get them to be European and World Champions. I think you may be putting slightly too much importance on his ability to tie his own tie. I say let's keep him for a while longer and get the club to employ a 'Manager's tie doer upper'. ;)

Needs a screen-printed Liverbird.
With a Teal trim. (y):geek:

ptt

2020, head of the table.
When I hear our gaffer speak it makes me think that if we'd had him in charge of our pandemic response we'd be in a lot better shape than we are now.
He’d have talked the virus round to attacking only rapists, thieves and murderers and then die off.