Jürgen Klopp: The Bossest of Bosses

redaderry

Klopp wants the asterix if/when we win the title. Says it should be asterixed as the most difficult season. Genius.
The fume will be stumped.

CymruRed

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Klopp wants the asterix if/when we win the title. Says it should be asterixed as the most difficult season. Genius.
The fume will be stumped.
Thats how you OWN the Asterisk issue like a Boss!! get in Klopp,i bet that little shit Gary Neville never mentions it again this season.

lightdrizzle

TIA Reserve Team
How are we going to cope when he eventually returns to Germany? I am going to be in bits. :cry:
Like any manager or player that has been a success, you enjoy them why they are here, and hopefully Klopp will be here for a few more years, and then once their gone, you hope the board pick the best replacement possible and they continue the success you have had.

FGred

Even in Germany a lot of people think he’d make an ideal chancellor when Merkel hangs her clogs but I think he’d hate it as he doesn’t care much for politics but he would do an excellent job at the head of the United Nations

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
What an ambassador. What a leader. If every institution had a person like him in charge the world would be an infinitely better place.

When he replaced Rodgers I was unbelievably giddy, but I didn't anticipate this. He has been at a massive financial disadvantage but has still managed to put Liverpool where they belong whilst staying true to our traditions.

As perfect a job as possible. Quite astonishing really. What a man.

Billy Biskix

TIA Youth Team
Ad-free Member
Very early on it was clear that something special was happening under Klopp and that we were going on a journey and you had to get on the ride, be part of it and see where it took us. 5 years later here we are, 1 European Cup, 1 league title and some of the best Liverpool supporting memories I will ever have. It's not even the trophies that are his greatest achievement at this club. It's that he's revitalised and re-energised the entire club and fanbase and that the success has been a by-product of that, not the other way round. There just aren't any words you can say or write that do him justice for what he's done for us.

Plamen

I hope so, would love to see us going back to back. You can imagine him using all this bullshit that has been spouted about us over the last few months to get the boys up and running again. The only question will be their hunger and emotional fatigue.
I don't think hunger will be a problem the next season.Equalling United's tally of 20 league titles is enough motivation.