• This website uses cookies. More information.
  • The This Is Anfield Forums community is moving to a new home. Click here for more information on the transition.

Jadon Sancho (RW) Borussia Dortmund

rupzzz

TIA Regular
I still think it will happen but it just confirms that BVB have all the power. They might get Coutinho money at this point
I hope so. It's the wrong position for them to spend the money, so the more the better as far as I'm concerned.

Bit like needing surgery to fix a hernia, and instead going for some breast implants and winging it to see what happens with said hernia. We all know its gotta get worse.

Anfield rd Dreamer

Ad-free Member
Bet they end up going for Adama Traore and Jamal Lewis, but only after they get linked with a few more £100m players

Feels like Liverpool of old, linked with really exciting players, get players at 10th of the cost.
Think it may take near enough 100m to buy Adama Traore anyway. Wolves are strong and don't need to sell cheaply.

mattyhurst

TIA Regular
Nah they will buy him next year for even more money, ironically it’s happened every summer for the last few years.

I think that’s the issue, they want the players to force the issue so they use the media, however Man Utd are no longer the team players have to play for. So all this media crap doesn’t work unless the player is coming from a middling side. If Sancho feels he can play for the very best why would he push for a move there.

CymruRed

Ad-free Member
Rashford on 200k and Sancho on 190k. They were going to give him a 10k pay rise :LOL:
Anyone believe United apparently by mutual agreement,bought out Sanchez's final 2 years of his contract for £9mill?? when it was worth upto £55mill to him.Ok it's easy to understand that he'd throw away £46mill just to get out of Manchester United but i just don't see it myself.Smells of Woodward trying to hide another major fuck up.

CymruRed

Ad-free Member

ILLOK

In the Danger Zone.
I understand Rashford is a great lad and a local, but Sancho is miles better than him.

It'll be hilarious if they've decided to give huge contracts to the likes of Pogba and De Gea but refuse to budge on Sancho. Terrible short sighted management.