Jean Michael Seri (CM) OGC Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Hussain

Sad guy with no life :(
Is this guy credibly linked? No one reliable enough has suggested it is so i personally wouldn't start a thread yet.

redfanman

TIA Regular
Paul Joyce has said he is of interest but that we weren't going to bid for him didn't he?

Zoran

Fighting like beavers.
Joyce has said that the club has downplayed the apparent interest in Seri. Barca, on the other hand, are in a mess... panic moves all over the place. Feel sorry for Messi, get him out of there (half-joking, of course he stays)!

NJLFCJake

This gets better and better

@GFFN
Breaking | Jean-Michaël Seri's €40m release clause expired on the 15th July, Nice can now demand whatever they want from Barça say L'Équipe.

@GFFN
Was never officially a release clause, more a private gentlemen's agreement between Seri & OGC Nice, but L'Équipe claim it has expired.

@GFFN 7m7 minutes ago
L'Équipe claim that this information comes directly from the OGC Nice board.

spizfromoz

Es maluco, filho da puta!
Off to Barcelona, is it. We still need a CM, don't we? How does Naby Keita cope with chilled feet? 100M worth of foot warmers, perhaps. Have Phil's feet come out of the cold yet? Burning questions all these. The heat is on.

Mascot88

Yours for £1m. Need to make room for Dean Saunders
Admin
No reason a gentleman's agreement or a verbal agreement cannot be time-limited in the same way as a written agreement. "If a bid of at least €40m comes in for you before we begin pre-season you can go"
Or if we know for a fact the buyers have £200m burning a hole in their pockets?

Samwise the Brave

No reason a gentleman's agreement or a verbal agreement cannot be time-limited in the same way as a written agreement. "If a bid of at least €40m comes in for you before we begin pre-season you can go"
I thought this was more or less what happened in the Aubameyang case. Milan appeared close to signing him then Dortmund said "well we gave him x amount of time and he didn't find anyone so, too late everyone." And now he's in the fold.

zman89

Wasn't he for sale like two days ago? Now it has suddenly expired since Barcelona showed interest? Couldn't have happened to a nicer team lollollol

Limiescouse

I thought this was more or less what happened in the Aubameyang case. Milan appeared close to signing him then Dortmund said "well we gave him x amount of time and he didn't find anyone so, too late everyone." And now he's in the fold.
Yet still acting like a dick and publicly pleading with Milan to sort their stuff out and get on with the deal (while they actually sign someone else).

Samwise the Brave

Yet still acting like a dick and publicly pleading with Milan to sort their stuff out and get on with the deal (while they actually sign someone else).
Yeah sure but that's the player. I was just pointing out the parallels to Seri here.

Doesn't matter to me if Seri throws his toys out of the pram. It seems like (if the rumours are to be trusted) Nice have now said he's not for sale.

Theoretically.

Krimson

• Get Salah'd! •
Ed Aarons of the Guardian sport is reporting that United are considering an approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.